Constructed from double hard anodized billet aluminum components, Core Manual is a professional grade manual clutch. It offers superior durability and reliability over stock clutch components.
- Reduces clutch fade
- Consistent and improved lever modulation
- Components are lighter, stronger, and perform better than stock clutches
- Strategic engineering increases oil flow, decreases operating temperatures and extends clutch life
- Installation does not require modification of stock parts
- Includes proprietary anti-drag steel drive plates
- Kawasaki KX65 00-19
- Suzuki RM65 00-07
Rekluse provides a 1-year warranty from date of shipment for materials and workmanship when the Rekluse product is installed per Rekluse instructions into a stock bike set-up. Rekluse will repair, replace, or pro-rate a refund for any product found to be defective in materials or workmanship at its sole discretion within the 1-year warranty. Rekluse is not liable for personal property loss, parts loss or damage by use or misuse of any product Rekluse sells or manufactures. Any attempted repairs or modifications made to Rekluse products will void any and all warranties.