The best manual clutch available, period. Core Manual TorqDrive delivers unprecedented performance, tuning and durability. TorqDrive provides more disks in less space, allowing us to add up to 4 additional frictions disks over stock. More frictions = more torque capacity thus unlocking the full power of your engine without the need to add stiffer pressure plate springs. Proven in racing at the highest levels, it's not just good, it's rEvolutionary.
- Improves power delivery and drive
- Virtually eliminates clutch fade
- Provides more consistent clutch lever feel and behavior
- Can be setup to maintain a stock, or lighter than stock, lever pull depending on engine tuning
- Rekluse sleeves eliminate basket wear and notching
- Husqvarna FE 250 17-19
- Husqvarna FE 350 17-19
- Husqvarna FE 350 S 2017
- KTM 250 EXC-F 17-19
- KTM 250 EXC-F SIX-DAYS 2017
- KTM 350 EXC-F 17-19
- KTM 350 EXC-F SIX-DAYS 17-19
- Basket sleeves not applicable to KTM/Husqvarna models
Rekluse provides a 1-year warranty from date of shipment for materials and workmanship when the Rekluse product is installed per Rekluse instructions into a stock bike set-up. Rekluse will repair, replace, or pro-rate a refund for any product found to be defective in materials or workmanship at its sole discretion within the 1-year warranty. Rekluse is not liable for personal property loss, parts loss or damage by use or misuse of any product Rekluse sells or manufactures. Any attempted repairs or modifications made to Rekluse products will void any and all warranties.