A high performance manual clutch is now more accessible than ever with the TorqDrive Clutch Pack. It's as easy as swapping your clutch plates into your OEM components. Proven at the highest levels of racing, TorqDrive thin friction disk technology allows more disks to fit in your OEM clutch's footprint, decreasing slip and unlocking the full power of your engine. Whether you're setting track records or shredding your favorite trail, the TorqDrive Clutch Pack will give you the advantage you're looking for.
- Stronger drive throughout the power band ? gain power without any expensive motor mods
- Virtually eliminates clutch fade
- Better starts and acceleration out of corners
- Improved drive through the whoops
- Increased clutch life
- Additional friction disks provide an average of a 25% gain in torque capacity over stock, while reducing lever pull effort by an average of 10% (Figures vary by model)
- Rekluse basket sleeves eliminate basket wear and notching
- Yamaha Raptor 700 ATV 06-11 | 13-18
- Yamaha Raptor 700R ATV 2012 | 16-18
- Not a replacement clutch pack for RadiusX, RadiusCX, or Core Manual TorqDrive.
- Basket sleeves not applicable to KTM/Husqvarna models
Rekluse provides a 1-year warranty from date of shipment for materials and workmanship when the Rekluse product is installed per Rekluse instructions into a stock bike set-up. Rekluse will repair, replace, or pro-rate a refund for any product found to be defective in materials or workmanship at its sole discretion within the 1-year warranty. Rekluse is not liable for personal property loss, parts loss or damage by use or misuse of any product Rekluse sells or manufactures. Any attempted repairs or modifications made to Rekluse products will void any and all warranties.