H&R RSS Coil Overs are designed and tested on the famous N??rburgring, and are for the performance minded driver that requires the most vehicle feedback. The result is flat cornering and supreme directional control a perfect choice for the high performance driver. RSS Coil Overs lower the center of gravity and reduce body roll for better handling. Like all H&R coil overs, RSS Coil Overs feature an H&R exclusive dynamic damper technology and a fully threaded shock body not an imitation sleeve-over.Features:
- Approximate Front Lowering: 1.2 - 2.2 in.
- Approximate Rear Lowering: 1.0 - 2.3 in.
- More spring rate and shock valving.
- Lowering height will vary on vehicles with factory sport suspensions such as BMW M-Technik, Mercedes-Benz Sport-line suspension, Audi-Sport suspension, etc.
- Wheel offset critical; Spacers may be required when the standard wheel / tire combination is used.
- Lowering varies by engine size and model.
- When lowering the chassis more than 1.4??, and your vehicle has a 42mm or larger drive shaft you must use one of H&R??s Volkswagen front sway bars to accomplish adequate drive shaft clearance.
Since the late 1970's, H&R Special Springs has been
manufacturing the highest quality premium suspension components
available. Proven quality and true performance can only be obtained
through precise, in-house design, innovative technology and
superior attention to detail. These standards define the H&R
esteemed automotive heritage and allow us to produce performance
street suspension applications that unleash a vehicle’s superior
handling and ride potential.
H&R quality shines through not only in the finished product but
in our commitment to both customer service and distributor
relationships. Every component we build at H&R is inspected
with a critical eye for both quality and reliability – each part
undergoes comprehensive, rigorous testing to ensure premium
H&R Store |
H&R Electronic Lowering
H&R Sway Bars