This product is for Racing Competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles or other non-racing competition off-road vehicles.
Purchasing this product requires you to sign our Vehicle Compliance Waiver here.
Open up your Jeep's exhaust with this great looking and long lasting polished stainless steel dual exhaust system. You'll get a mellow exhaust note that will set your rig apart while enjoying increased performance. The 2-1/4 inch mandrel bent pipes give hot exhaust gases a smooth exit without the constrictions found in crush-bent pipes. This added flow decreases back pressure and will actually increase the horsepower of your 3.8L engine! This is a bolt-on system that installs after the rear axle. The dual split exits feature slash cut and rounded oval tips for a tough look. Each kit includes all necessary mounting hardware for an easy bolt on installation.
This stainless steel dual tip axle back exhaust system from Rugged Ridge has been engineered for 07-16 Jeep Wrangler.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
What is Covered?
Subject to the terms, exclusions and limitations herein and with respect only to products first sold in the United States, Omix-ADA warrants to the initial retail purchaser only that its Rugged Ridge Floor Liners shall be free of defects in material and workmanship for so long as the initial retail purchaser owns the vehicle on which these products were originally installed. All other express or implied warranties are herby disclaimed. Your warrantor for these parts is Omix-ADA Inc., 460 Horizon Dr., Suite 400 Suwanee, GA 30024 (770-614-6101). Omix-ADA reserves the rights to: (a.) require proof of purchase as a condition of this Limited Warranty, (b.) make future revisions to its Limited Warranty without prior notice.
What is Not Covered?
Your Omix-ADA Limited Warranty does not cover products or parts supplied to Omix-ADA by outside vendors or products, parts or vehicles Omix-ADA determines to have been damaged by or subjected to:
- Installation damage, alteration, modification or failure to maintain.
- Normal scuffs, fading, scratches, wear and tear.
- Racing or other vehicle competitions or contests. Accidents, impact by rocks, trees, obstacles or other aspects of the enviroment.
- Theft, vandalism or other intentional damage.
Remedy Limited to Repair/Replacement:
The exclusive remedy provided hereunder shall, upon Omix-ADA inspection and at Omix-ADA's option, be either repair or replacement of product or parts covered under this Limited Warranty. Customers requesting warranty consideration on Omix-ADA branded parts (including Rugged Ridge) should first contact the independent distributor from whom you purchased your part to obtain a Returned Goods Authorization number. All removal, shipping and installation costs are customer's responsibility. Customers requesting warranty consideration on non-Omix-ADA branded parts should refer to the manufacturers' Limited Warranty and contact them directly.
Other Limitations - Exclusion of Damages - Your Rights Under State Law:
- In consideration of the purchase price paid, neither Omix-ADA nor any independent Omix-ADA distributor/license are responsible for any time loss, rental costs, or for any incidental, consequential, punitive or other damages you may have or incur in connection with any part or product purchased. Your exclusive remedy hereunder for covered parts is repair/replacement as described above.
- This Limited Warranty gives you specific rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state. For example, while all implied warranties are disclaimed herein, any implied warranty required by law is limited to the terms of Limited Lifetime Warranty described above. Some states do not allow limitations of how long an implied warranty lasts and /or do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitations and exclusions herein may not apply to you.
Click to Download here
Flowmaster Axle-back System 409S - Single Rear Exit - Force II - Mild Sound Jeep Wrangler 2007-2011 3.8L V6