BS Sand is a true pioneer in the off-road industry. Since the 1960s, this family-run business has been driven by their passion for everything sand-dune related. From frame to cover, all BS Sand seats are produced in-house at their Phoenix, Arizona warehouse.
The BS Sand Performance Bench UTV seat fits both the front and rear of a Polaris RZR 1000, it is a direct bolt in to your factory bases. Great for the larger family, allowing all members to enjoy the ride. Add a lower center shoulder belt hole for the smaller passenger.
All BS Sand seats are made with top quality components from the steel frame to the cover. They use a 2" webbing to create the suspension not only for safety but for comfort. BS Sand uses only top quality foam and marine quality fabric to extend the life and comfort of the seat. Each seat comes standard with an element escape allowing sand and water to drain easier. Customize your seat by choosing from many different options; seat belt holes, stitch pattern, removable cushion, seat heaters, and much more. Features:
- Base model bucket and bench seats come with all black vinyl, straight stitch and black thread.
- Maximize comfort with the latest innovation of viscoelastic molded gel and contour-cushioning foam incorporated into the seat, this combination is tailored to control vibration and ensure the highest level of comfort.
- Make your seat POP by adding color to the 4 corners. 38 Seat Corner Color Options to choose from.
- Changing the thread color of your seat stitching is an easy and affordable way of customizing your seat. 15 thread Stitch Color Options to choose from.
- Customize your seat further with one of our stitching pattern options. This step is an effective way of bringing dimension and style to your set. Six unique Stitch Pattern Options to choose from.nk">Stitch Pattern Options
- Define your seat style easily by changing the piping color. This will take your seat to another level. 38 colors available to choose from - Piping Color Options
- Complete your customization by changing panel fabrics in the following seat areas: Center Top, Center Bottom, Arms, Headrest, Seat Back, 2" Side Bands. View Seat Panel Color Options
- Custom embroidery on the headrest adds great exposure for Team Names, Logos, or Monograms/Initials.
- BS Sand Seats are made to order and can take up to four weeks to ship.
RZR XP 1000
|RZR XP 1000