With the new AC1 rims, AC Schnitzer has reinterpreted the classic twin-spoke design. The result is a sporting hybrid look. In a sophisticated style, triangle tips taper towards the rim edge and widen towards the centre, separated by five trapezoids. These draw the eye directly to the unique classic element of the AC1 rim: the pentagonal hub cap with AC Schnitzer logo. Despite this multiplicity of styling elements, the design appears clean and masculine thanks to the very straight lines. The interplay of all these elements gives the AC1 wheel solidity and size. Especially in motion, the BiColor finish creates a strongly alternating effectFeatures:
- Weight-optimised cast alloy rims
- Produced in the low-pressure casting process with subsequent heat treatment
- Open 5-spoke design in Anthracite which gives a clear view to the brakes
- Embossed original AC Schnitzer logo
- The wheel is corrosion-protected with a high quality clear lacquer
- Guaranteeing a long life
- The basic rim of the AC1 wheel family
- Size: 19x8.5
- Bolt Pattern: 5x112
- Offset: 43mm
- Pictures used for marketing purposes only. Actual product may vary.
Today AC Schnitzer uses the experience gained from a rich motor sport racing heritage spanning 4 decades in everything they do. The combination of excellent BMW automotive engineering and the motor sports development of Herbert Schnitzer make the Schnitzer racing team one of the most successful and well known Touring car teams in the entire history of motor sports. In the mid-eighties, Willi Kohl, one of Germany's largest BMW dealers, and Herbert Schnitzer decided to utilize this technical know-how for more than racing victories. And so AC Schnitzer was born. AC Schnitzer concentrates on the transfer of technology from racing to road tuning. AC Schnitzer tuning products are made in Germany and offer a perfect combination of sports handling and superb driving comfort in the hardest tests on road and track.