Skyjacker is known for producing some of the best lift kits for todays SUVs and pickup trucks, and this lift kit is certainly one of them. All Skyjacker suspension systems are made from rust resistant stainless steel and powder coated to a high gloss finish that will keep your truck looking great for years to come.
Designed for off road enthusiasts that live their live where the pavement ends, this Skyjacker lift system is designed and meticulously produced to fit your truck perfectly, and comes with Skyjackers Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Fits 00-05 Ford Excursion w/Gasoline V8 & V10 Engines
Other Part Numbers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
Skyjacker is an aftermarket company that was established in 1974. They specialize in creating suspension systems for various vehicles. The company has come a long way since it first started in a small car garage. Today, they have turned into an international powerhouse with numerous buildings with some being 20,000 square feet in size.
Skyjacker has been part of some of the coolest vehicles used in tv shows and movies. They were first recognized in the show, Law and Order, and was the official suspension supplier for all the Jeeps used in the movie Tomb Raider. These media exposures has helped the company market itself and be recognizable by a lot of enthusiasts.
Just because they worked on a lot of movie cars doesnt mean that their popularity came from their media mileage. Even with all the marketing in the world, it all boils down to the products actual performance. Skyjacker has proven itself to perform very well even with heavy-duty offroading. They even received awards from various automotive brands like Ford and Automotive shows such as SEMA. Their suspension products also produce race champions; hence their products are highly sought after.
Skyjacker has always pushed itself in giving the best to its clients. They also try to introduce new products ahead of its competitors. They were the first to provide a true suspension system for the 2018 Jeep JL and the 2020 Jeep Gladiator.
Being in the business for more than 45 years has given Skyjacker the experience and knowledge to create quality products that everyone can trust. The company offers a wide range of products that would fit different vehicles such as the ones from Jeep, GMC, Toyota, Ford, Dodge and Chevrolet. If you want a real deal lift kit for your rig, then Skyjacker is the brand for you. Visit Vivid Racing and check out the list of products that would fit your needs.
This limited lifetime warranty does not apply to products characterized by one or more of the following:
1) Products that have been subject to abuse, neglect, accident, fire, improper installation or adjustment, and corrosion.
2) Products that have been modified or altered outside of or beyond SKYJACKER specifications.
3) Products used in application other than those recommended in the current SKYJACKER catalog or in the instructions accompanying the product.
4) Products that are used for competition or racing activities.
5) This limited lifetime warranty does not include polyurethane components, product finish, and any conditions caused by normal wear and use.
In a situation where a SKYJACKER product is found to contain a defect in material or workmanship within the stated warranty period (unless caused by one or more of the above stated conditions), SKYJACKER, at its option, will either replace the product or repair the product. To make a claim under this limited lifetime warranty, purchaser must:
1) Call SKYJACKER at (318) 388-0816 for customer service to receive a return authorization number which must be written on the outside of the product's package.
2) Include the original purchase receipt (or copy) indicating the place of purchase,date of purchase, and amount paid.
3) An authorized SKYJACKER dealer must inspect the product and confirm that the "Driver Warning" decal is properly displayed, and
4) Return the product, freight prepaid to the place of business originally purchased.
Each of these above mentioned terms must be met in order to qualify for warranty coverage. Freight charges, installation cost, labor cost, damage to related components, cost incurred due to down time of vehicle, normal wear and tear, lost profits and incidental or consequential damages are not covered under this lifetime warranty. If any questions exist in regard to this limited lifetime warranty, please write to:
Attention: Customer Service Department, P.O. Box 1678, West Monroe, Louisiana 71294
or call our office at (318) 388-0816.