Skyjacker Suspensions suspension lift kits provide a smooth, comfortable ride, while responding to on or off-road conditions. They help you get the right height, clearance, and attitude on your truck and maintain that factory ride quality, while improving handling. They come with all of the necessary mounting hardware and detailed instructions, and are available for 2WD or 4WD vehicles.
Other Part Numbers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
Dodge Ram 2500
Dodge Ram 3500
This limited lifetime warranty does not apply to products characterized by one or more of the following:
1) Products that have been subject to abuse, neglect, accident, fire, improper installation or adjustment, and corrosion.
2) Products that have been modified or altered outside of or beyond SKYJACKER specifications.
3) Products used in application other than those recommended in the current SKYJACKER catalog or in the instructions accompanying the product.
4) Products that are used for competition or racing activities.
5) This limited lifetime warranty does not include polyurethane components, product finish, and any conditions caused by normal wear and use.
In a situation where a SKYJACKER product is found to contain a defect in material or workmanship within the stated warranty period (unless caused by one or more of the above stated conditions), SKYJACKER, at its option, will either replace the product or repair the product. To make a claim under this limited lifetime warranty, purchaser must:
1) Call SKYJACKER at (318) 388-0816 for customer service to receive a return authorization number which must be written on the outside of the product's package.
2) Include the original purchase receipt (or copy) indicating the place of purchase,date of purchase, and amount paid.
3) An authorized SKYJACKER dealer must inspect the product and confirm that the "Driver Warning" decal is properly displayed, and
4) Return the product, freight prepaid to the place of business originally purchased.
Each of these above mentioned terms must be met in order to qualify for warranty coverage. Freight charges, installation cost, labor cost, damage to related components, cost incurred due to down time of vehicle, normal wear and tear, lost profits and incidental or consequential damages are not covered under this lifetime warranty. If any questions exist in regard to this limited lifetime warranty, please write to:
Attention: Customer Service Department, P.O. Box 1678, West Monroe, Louisiana 71294
or call our office at (318) 388-0816.
MagnaFlow Exhaust Products MagnaFlow Performance DPF Diesel 4in. Filter-Back Dodge 2007-2009 6.7L 6-Cyl
AEM Induction AEM Brute Force HD Intake System Dodge 2007-2009 6.7L 6-Cyl
Flowmaster Catback System 409S - Dual Rear/Side Exit - American Thunder - Moderate Sound