Have you ever noticed how crisp and responsive your car was after that initial warm up period, and wanted to keep that feeling for the rest of the day? The M7 180 Degree Fahrenheit Thermostat is the solution. Not only does the engine maintain its fresh start power, but also the under hood temperatures are greatly diminished. Now when your car sits after a hard run it won't cook and dry out everything under the hood as badly as it did in the stock configuration. This is great for the MINI owner that lives in a hot climate or those that push their cars hard at the track or local twisty road.Features:
- Direct replacement for stock thermostat
- Helps engine maintain its fresh start power
- The under hood temperatures are greatly diminished
- Great for owners that live in a hot climate or those that push their cars hard at the track
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Mini Cooper R50 2002-2006
- The M7 Thermostat does not include a replacement gasket. Reuse the gasket from the OEM thermostat (this is easiest to remove when the vehicle and thermostat are cold).
- Cold Weather Alert: If you encounter weather below 50?F or 10?C, please be aware that the ECU could throw a check engine light. This is no cause for alarm as the sensors are registering an anomaly and the thermostat is not harming the engine. The check engine light can be reset with a diagnostic tool or left as is.
- Pictures are used for marketing purposes only, actual product may vary.
M7 Speed is the premier and largest aftermarket MINI Cooper performance parts manufacturer. M7 Speed is leading the way forward with many new state of the art high performance engine, body and suspension components.They incorporate the latest tools when developing their products including sophisticated laser surface scanning, digital measuring and solid model design. Product manufacturing is being shifted to local suppliers who can offer the latest processes, materials and world class quality. Today more than 90% of M7 Speed products are proudly made in the USA with the goal being 100% American-Made in the not too distant future.