This product is for Racing Competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles or other non-racing competition off-road vehicles.
Purchasing this product requires you to sign our Vehicle Compliance Waiver here.
Cadillac CTS-V performance 304 stainless steel exhaust system with resonator for use with Stainless Works Headers. 3" CNC Mandrel bent exhaust and high flow metal matrix catalytic converters. Slip joint connectors ensure leak proof seal, dual chambered turbo mufflers deliver maximum performance and deep aggressive sound. 4" polished slash cut rolled edge tips included. When used with Stainless Works headers and a cold air intake, gains of up to 50 RWHP are attainable.
- Cadillac CTS-V 5.7L LS1 04-05
- Cadillac CTS-V 6.0L LS2 06-07
- For Dyno results, Click Here.
- Photos for representation only, actual product may vary.
- Factory Connect products easily attach to stock factory connection points on the vehicle.
- Performance Connect products are designed attach to other Performance Stainless Works products.
Other Part Numbers:
Stainless Works #sswCTSVEHR
STAINLESS WORKS' LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Limited lifetime warranty on 304 Stainless Steel products, except two years on Stainless Power products and catalytic converters. (Product must be returned for inspection.) Stainless Works is not responsible for coatings, labor, or shipping on defective or warranty items.
Contact Stainless Works for details. The Stainless Works Limited Lifetime Warranty is provided for automotive header and exhaust products made from 304 Stainless Steel which are designed and developed by the Stainless Works Engineering Group and manufactured by Stainless Works. The warranty covers material corrosion rust through and workmanship under normal usage by our customers. This warranty is extended to the original purchaser of the product sold directly through Stainless Works or an approved dealer.Exclusions to this warranty include:
- Products designed by others including product where any material type, thickness, product shape, brackets, hangers, etc. are defined by anyone other than Stainless Works.
- Racing applications of any kind
- Damage resulting from abuse including backfire, excessive heat or unusual corrosive conditions
- Product made from Aluminized Steel, Mild Steel, etc.(not Stainless Steel)
Warranty Claims shall be made by first contacting the Stainless Works Sales office and obtaining a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number, before returning any item. You must provide a copy of the invoice or other proof of purchase that you purchased the product from Stainless Works or one of our approved dealers.