Status Gruppe Lowering Springs are made from high tensile Chromium-Silicone wire purchased from Europe's premium mines. Cold wound on CNC coilers the springs are then heat treated and shot peened for longevity. To finish off the process the springs are phosphate treated and then powder coated for a hard corrosion resistant finish.
By redesigning the O.E. Spring and the lowering the center of gravity Status Gruppe's Technicians dramatically improve your vehicles performance and appearance. Incorporating a progressive rate design allows Status Gruppe's lowering Springs to offer higher rates for improved road hold, while maintaining a comfortable ride.Features:
- Front lowering: 1.2"
- Rear lowering: 0.8"
- Compatible with EDC equipped vehicles
- Black Powder Coat for a OEM like appearance
- Progressive Spring rate
- Maintains ride quality
- Improves road feel and handling
- Cold wound from high tensile chromium silicone wire
- Individually super blocked
- Computer tested against tight tolerances
- ISO9001, QS1400, and TUV Certified