With the individual height adjustable KW Street Comfort coilover kit a lowering of 10-40mm can be realized, depending on the vehicle. This way the enthusiast has the flexibility to improve the look, with consideration of bigger wheels and tires. At the same time the lowering has a positive effect on the driving dynamics and road contact.
With discreet but effective lowering more spring travel will be left to combine a comfortable spring with harmonic damper, this way the best driving comfort is guaranteed. With this product KW offers the perfect compromise of driving dynamic and driving comfort. Rebound Dampening
As far as it is technically possible the rebound Dampening is carried out integrally via an adjustable spindle at the end of the piston rod. In the first lie, the rebound Dampening controls car body vibrations, but also influences handling and comfort in the low-speed Dampening range.
With the rebound Dampening, the car can be adjusted to the requirements of the driver, from a comfortable rolling motion to sporty tension with an improved connection to the road. General Features:
- Maximum driving comfort for a perfect performance and more driving pleasure
- Guarantees more comfort, flexibility and sportive than regular OE sport suspension
- Better handling from less body roll
- TUV tested adjustment range for individual lowering
- Trapezoid thread for a easy height adjustability
- High quality damper components for long durability
- Complete inclusive detailed documentation for easy installation
- With adjustable rebound dampening
- TÜV approved
- Front lowering adjustment ranges (min.-max.): 15-30 (0.6-1.2)
- Rear lowering adjustment ranges (min-max): 15-30 (0.6-1.2)
- Maserati Quattroporte 06-12Notes:
- Height adjustable on the front and rear axles (threaded strut housings)
- Additional assembly parts from manufacturer required. Maserati Part No. For the front: 2x Hyperblock M205586; for the rear: 2x Hyperblock M205587; front & rear: 4x holder M200336, 4x Spacer M201167, 4x spacer ring M201904
- Electronic Dampening control has to be deactivated. Deactivation kit is included in the delivery.