This product is for Racing Competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles or other non-racing competition off-road vehicles.
Purchasing this product requires you to sign our Vehicle Compliance Waiver here.
Introducing the Takeda Cat-Back exhaust system for the 2011-2014 front wheel drive Nissan Juke with the I4-1.6L turbo engine. This exhaust is constructed from 2.5 brushed finish, mandrel bent, 304 stainless steel and is TIG-welded. The system uses a high-flow, polished 304 stainless steel muffler which improves performance across the power band while maintaining a great tone. To finish off this exhaust is a 3", polished, double wall, slash cut, 304 stainless steel Takeda laser etched tip. This exhaust uses all factory hanger locations for a hassle free installation. No modifications necessary. Simple Installation:
- All systems use factory mounting locations providing stability and hassle-free installation.
- High quality band clamps are used to maintain a quality seal for the life of the exhaust system.
- A polished, 304 stainless steel, free-flowing muffler is used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque.
- This exhaust fits the FWD Juke only. Does not fit the AWD Juke.
- This part does not require a CARB EO#
- 2011-2014 Nissan Juke (FWD) Only I4 1.6L Gas
Takeda is a division of aFe, Advanced FLOW Engineering. aFe leads
the automotive aftermarket in Filtration, Intake, Exhaust, and
other bolt on performance products across a wide range of
applications from BMW to Dodge Diesels. Based in Southern
California with a strong tie to Japanese tuning, Takeda products
are designed for the progressive automotive enthusiast that is
Flowing from the company’s philosophy of highly engineered
performance products, all Takeda products are developed in a state
of the art factory by experienced airflow engineers, utilizing
digital measuring, rapid prototyping and real world dyno testing
for optimal performance and original factory fit and function. All
Takeda intakes will be built using polished aluminum tubes and
featuring an anodized maintenance-free clear coat. Takeda filters
are flow bench tested to the highest standards and all intake pipes
are computer modeled for maximum efficiency before dyno
Takeda USA Store |
Takeda Cold Air
Takeda Short Ram