TEIN High.Tech springs utilize the latest spring and material technology to optimize comfort, performance, and quality. Designed and tested in North America to be used in conjunction with OEM or similar shocks for excellent ride comfort and slightly increased handling. The line is produced with Vanadium (SAE9254V), which is durable, lightweight, and has properties to retain more spring stroke. High.Tech springs are designed for those seeking a slightly lowered stance while maintaining high ride quality at a reasonable price. Most vehicles will attain a 1.2 inch drop for a more attractive appearance, added performance, and excellent comfort. Includes a one year limited warranty.
- Chrome Vanadium SAE9254V Construction
- Progressive Spring Rate Design
- Includes Silencer Rubber on certain applications
- Gold Powder Coat Finish
- Developed to be used in conjunction with OEM or OEM replacement dampers
- 1-year Manufacturers Defect and Sag Warranty
- Covers over 5mm sag, breakage, deformity, and noise.
- Does not cover powder coat finish and rusting.
Contents of Spring Kit:
- Individual Springs x 4
- Main Spring x 4
- Some applications include TEIN Silencer Rubbers
- Warranty Information and Bump Stop Reference Guide
- 2 TEIN Decals
Front: 360 lbs/in
Rear: 370 lbs/in
For Install Manual CLICK HERE*Contact Us for special pricing.*
Tein manufactures high performance suspension products for many different Japanese and European vehicles. Based in Japan, Tein USA has established itself with an incredible R&D facility and staff to help handle the tuner market. Tein has developed several different types of coilovers through their racing experience. This includes drift, road, rally, and street driving. Tein's popular coilovers include the Type Flex, SS, and CS coilovers. Tein also manufactures lowering springs for those wanting a better look and handling with the stock struts. Their STech springs are used by many street drivers with great success. Spring rates, valving, ride height, and ride height adjustability were all chosen for local (US & Canada) road conditions and consumer demands.