Thule is experiencing a long backorder and inventory shortage. We recommend contacting us to confirm inventory before placing your order. Any orders received where the item is not instock at our distributors will be cancelled and refunded immediately.
Thule's number one priority is safety - for you and the people around you. Our cargo carriers are designed to carry your gear and fit your car as safely and securely as possible. Nevertheless, at the Thule Test Center, we also make sure they can withstand multiple crash tests, wear and tear simulations, as well as extreme heat, cold, damp, sunlight and chemicals.
- Smoothly arched bars that fit close to the roof. WindDiffuser technology disturbs airflow to reduce noise and drag for improved fuel economy
- TrailEdge design reduces aerodynamic drag by allowing clean air separation from bar
- BoxBeam internal structure creates an exceptionally strong load bar
- Included AcuTight Tensioning Tool indicates when the rack is safely and properly attached to vehicle. Upper T-track allows fast installation/removal of accessories (Thule Xadapt required for some carriers, see Thule Buyer's Guide for details)
- Cars with sun roof: Due to the racks' low fit on the car, it may not be possible to open the sun roof when the racks are installed. Please check clearance before opening your sun roof.
- Loading width 31 in
- Maximum load of 165 lb/75 kg. Please also check the maximum roof load capacity of your vehicle.
- Equipped with T-track
- One Key System compatible
Other Part Numbers:
Who is Thule?
Thule is an aftermarket company that specializes in producing accessories and outdoor gears for the automotive industry. The company started back in 1942 and is known for creating roof racks and has been doing so for more than half a century. Today, Thule is widely recognized as the leading company when it comes to automotive roof rack world wide.
A Company Driven by Passion
The company built itself around their passion. They wanted to inspire more people to enjoy and live an active life outdoors.They have developed innovative and stylish products that are not only high in quality but are environment friendly, safe and easy to use. This is why they have become a sought after brand for many enthusiasts all over the globe.
Saving the Environment In Their Own Way
Thule designs its products to last for a very long time. For them, a product that lasts longer means it's better for the environment. They design their products to reduce the negative impact on the environment, while at the same time, allowing the vehicle to have an additional luggage space without compromising on its aerodynamic, fuel efficiency and noise. All of these are designed and thoroughly tested in their test center in Sweden using their Thule Test Program. This includes various tests such as crash, vibration and fatigue.
Purchase Thule Products at Vivid Racing
If you want to increase your vehicle storage space, there is no better way than to add a roof rack. Only one company stands amongst the rest when it comes to roof racks - Thule. The company has consistently provided top quality parts for its customers and guarantees that you will be getting the best value for your money. Visit Vivid Racing and check out their list of products that would fit your specific needs.
Bring your gear with confidence
Thule is dedicated to providing exceptional products that are quality tested and guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship.Thule Guarantee
The Thule Guarantee will cover any defect or damage affecting your Thule product. Even damage caused by normal wear and tear or the natural discoloration of materials for 2 (two) years from the date of purchase by the original purchaser. The Thule Guarantee gives you specific legal rights. It does not affect any statutory rights that you have as a purchaser of a defective product.
The Thule Guarantee does not cover defects resulting from conditions beyond Thule's control. These include, but are not limited to, misuse, overloading, or from failure to assemble, mount or use the product or its accessory in accordance with Thule's written instructions, guidelines, and safety text. Nor does it cover damage to the user's vehicle, electronic devices, cargo, or to any other person or property.Thule reserves the right to:
Thule Extended Warranty
- Repair the item falling under the terms of the Thule Guarantee
- Replace the item if the damage or defect cannot be repaired
- Offer a similar product of comparable value, or refund the price paid, if we cannot replace with the same model
Thule's Extended Warranty applies to products and accessories produced by Thule and sold to the original purchaser under the brand name Thule. The warranty covers defects in materials or workmanship and, depending on the type of product, applies up to a certain number of years from the date of the original retail purchase. Please see below the specific length of the total warranty (Thule Guarantee plus Thule Extended Warranty) for each product.
Subject to the limitations and exclusions described in this warranty, Thule remedies defects in materials or workmanship during the warranty period, by repairing or replacing (Thule's option) the defective component(s) without charge for parts or labor.
To secure your Thule Extended Warranty, register your product with us.Please note the following restrictions applicable to the Thule Extended Warranty:
- Thule does not cover defects resulting from conditions beyond Thule's control. These include, but are not limited to, misuse, overloading, or from failure to assemble, mount or use the product or its accessory in accordance with Thule's written instructions, guidelines, and safety text. Nor does it cover damage to the user's vehicle, cargo, or to any other person or property.
- During the period of the Thule Extended Warranty, we will not cover damages and/or defects resulting from typical wear and tear (for example brakes, tires and tubes, electrical parts, surface issues, faulty zipper tape, damaged buckles, coating peeling off and discoloration of fabrics).
- Thule does not cover damages resulting from abuse (such as tears, cuts, and holes in the fabric) and cosmetic damage (such as scratched or stained fabrics).
- Other damage not covered is damage caused by airlines or other transit damage (such as pressure damage; tears, cuts, and holes in the fabric; damage to the wheel covers, handles and other hardware of the bag). Damage claims in transit cases should be filed against the carrier.
- The purchaser will be responsible for the cost of returning the component(s)/product(s) and the proof of purchase back to the place where the product was purchased.
If you have any questions, please let us know by using the Contact Us form.