Touring Cup Kits are H&R s most popular spring and shock system. This kit is perfectly suited for those who desire lowering, improved ride comfort, and performance . Enhance the look of your vehicle with a reduced fender well gap. Lower the center of gravity and reduce body roll for better handling. The progressive spring rate design provides superb ride quality and comfort. A lower wind resistance signature will make the vehicle more streamlined and improve gas mileage. Achieve all-around, better control with H&R shocks suspension damping.
For those interested in installing springs, consider installing the Touring Cup Kit suspension instead. If there is an application available for your vehicle, you will have the advantage of a complete, precision-designed system from day one.Features:
- Approximate Front Lowering: 1.4 in.
- Approximate Rear Lowering: 1.3 in.
- Superb ride quality.
- Lowering varies by engine size and model.
- There is a mid year change in the size of the top of the front springs. Please check to see which tops are in your car. Open the hood and look at the top of the struts. If the struts have a black plastic cap this should indicate that you have the large spring top, use part number 54764, 54715-88, 31016-1 or 31016T-1. If there is a round metal top with rubber around it and no plastic cap you should have the smaller spring end, use part number 54748, 54748-88, 31016-2 or 31016T-2.
- Volkswagen Jetta III VR6 1993 to 1998
Since the late 1970's, H&R Special Springs has been
manufacturing the highest quality premium suspension components
available. Proven quality and true performance can only be obtained
through precise, in-house design, innovative technology and
superior attention to detail. These standards define the H&R
esteemed automotive heritage and allow us to produce performance
street suspension applications that unleash a vehicle’s superior
handling and ride potential.
H&R quality shines through not only in the finished product but
in our commitment to both customer service and distributor
relationships. Every component we build at H&R is inspected
with a critical eye for both quality and reliability – each part
undergoes comprehensive, rigorous testing to ensure premium
H&R Store |
H&R Electronic Lowering
H&R Sway Bars