Wider is Better®! H&R TRAK+® Wheel Spacers move your wheels and tires outwards so they are more flush with the fender¯instantly giving your vehicle the perfect stance. High end sports car manufacturers use every millimeter of fender space available in their design for the best looks and highest performance and so should you. With TRAK+® you can fill the gap in your fenders and GO WIDE!
TRAK+® Wheel Spacers are manufactured from a special proprietary alloy specifically developed for H&R that is lighter and has a higher tensile strength than 6061¯T6 billet aluminum. H&R TRAK+® Wheel Spacers are hubcentric and feature a full contact hub¯just like the factory hub¯for even load force distribution and lateral support.
Select applications now also available in black hard anodized.Features:
- Widen vehicle track with TRAK+® Wheel Spacers
- 'Perfect fit' hubcentric design
- Durable lightweight aluminum/magnesium alloy
- Affordable and easy to install
- Bolt Pattern: 4/114.3
- Center Bore: 64.1
- Thread Type: 12x1.5
- Spacer Type: DRS
- Width: 5mm
- Stud Type
- Honda Accord
- Honda Accord 2/4 door, Type CD, 4 cyl, Wagon 96¯97
- Honda Accord 2/4 door, Type CD, Wagon 94¯95
- Honda Accord 2/4 door, Type CB7/8, Wagon 90¯93
- Honda Accord Wagon 2/4 door, Type CD, 4 cyl, Wagon 96¯97
- Honda Accord Wagon 2/4 door, Type CD, Wagon 94¯95
- Honda Accord Wagon 2/4 door, Type CB7/8, Wagon 90¯93
These are hub¯centric flat disc type spacers which require the factory hub to center the wheels. Please measure to verify.