SWAP-IN-A-BOX COMPLETE ENGINE SWAP KITS
- Y-Pipe Included: No
- with EGR: No
- with A.I.R. System: No
- Package Contents: Headers; Engine Mounts; Transmission Crossmember; Oil Pan; Hardware and Gaskets
- Oxygen Sensor Bung Included: No
- O2 Provision: No
- Installation Hardware Included: Yes
- Cylinder Head: Factory Style
- Transmission Mount Type: Crossmember
- Transmission Mount/Crossmember (Included): 6519
- Oil Pan Material: Steel
- Oil Pan Capacity: 5 Qt. Capacity
- Motor Mounts (Included): 4203
- Oil Pan Bolts Included: Yes
- Collector Bolts Included: Yes
- Tuned: No
- Primary Tube Gauge: 16g
- Primary Tube Diameter (in): 1.75 in.
- Mounting Hardware Included: Yes
- Header Material: Mild Steel
- Header Finish: BLACK MAXX Satin Black Ceramic-Metallic
- Tube Diameter: 1-3/4 in.
- Product Details: Engine swap kit for installing an LS engine into 1975-81 Chevy Camaro and Pontiac Firebird
- Power Steering: Yes
- Port Shape: Round
- Pickup #: 2522
- Oil Pan Depth (in): 2 in. at front of Pan; 6 in. at Rear Sump
- O2 Sensors: No
- Material: Mild Steel
- Manual Transmission - Floor: Yes
- Manual Transmission - Column: No
- Header Fasteners Included: Yes
- Oil Pan (Included): Yes
- Replacement Head Flange Gasket: Yes
- Finish: BLACK MAXX Satin Black Ceramic-Metallic
- Exhaust System Dia: 3 in.
- Drain Plug Included: Yes
- Dipstick Port: No
- Collector Style: Ball and Socket Style (Gasketless)
- Collector Size: 3 in.
- Automatic Transmission - Floor: No
- Automatic Transmission - Column: No
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Windage Tray Included: No
- Sump Style: Wet Sump
- Sump Location: Rear
- Reducers Included: Yes
- Pickup Included: Yes
- Kicked Out: No
- Gasket Or Seal Included: Yes
- Flange Thickness: 3/8 in.
- Crank Shaft Wiper Included: No
- Bolts/Studs Included: Yes
- Baffled: No
- Sump Dimensions: Driver: 4 3/4 in. x 3 in. x 8 1/4 in.; Passenger: 7 in. x 8 1/4 in.
- Variations: 42034, 42035, 42036.
- Replacement Gasket: 27470
- Emissions Notes: NOT LEGAL FOR STREET USE ON '75-LATER MODEL YEARS! Legal for off-road use only.
- Hedman Hedders (Included): Yes
- Vehicle Use: F-Body (GM) 1975-81
- Installation Notes: Pan has -10AN inlet / outlet ports, and requires relocation of the oil filter.
- California Proposition 65: WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm. For more info visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Transmission Compatibility: T-56
- Header Style: Mid-Length Tube
- Reducer Outlet Size: 2-1/2 in.
- Engine: Chevy LS Series
- Title: TRANS-DAPT PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS SWAP IN A BOX KIT-LS ENGINE INTO 75-81 F-BODY MANUAL TRANSMISSION W/BLACK MAXX HEADERS
- Contents: Headers; Engine Mounts; Transmission Crossmember; Oil Pan; Hardware and Gaskets
Universal Fitment: These products should work with your vehicle as they are universal for fitment. We do recommend the customer researches and does due diligence regarding application. This should help confirm that this will work for your vehicle.
Who is Trans Dapt Performance?
Trans Dapt Performance is an aftermarket company that is widely recognized in the automotive industry. It was founded by Willie Garner and initially started his business manufacturing and selling transmission adapters in his small garage. His products were a huge success that later on he was selling them beyond his peers and sold them to performance companies. Today, they are considered the leading company when it comes to manufacturing adapters.
Parts For All Your Needs
The company has come a long way since its humble beginning and has expanded its product offering by manufacturing not just transmission adapters but also for carburetors and engines. They also have chrome pieces that help improve the looks of your engine bay. Likewise, they offer other aesthetic parts such as oil pans, dip sticks, throttle cables, differential covers and more. With a wider range of products to choose from, they have become a favorite of muscle cars and hot rod builders.
Purchase Trans Dapt Performance Products at Vivid Racing
If you are in search of a quality product that would allow you to mix and match different engine, transmission, and carburetor configurations, then Trans Dapt Performance is the brand for you. Using their years of experience, they are able to develop and innovate their products to keep up with the ever-changing trend of automotive technology. All their products are proven to work both well on the street and on the track. Visit Vivid Racing and check out their list of products that would fit your specific needs.