KW Variant 2 inox-line - Perfect Street Performance
Sporty Handling with adjustable rebound Dampening
The system intended for the experienced driver who does not only wish to determine the individual lowering of his vehicle, but also wishes to carry out setup adjustments. The adjustable rebound damper allows adjusting the pitch and roll behaviour of the vehicle and therefore the driving pleasure can be adapted to the own requirements.
- Dampening technology with individually adjustable rebound
- Available in two different housing designs, "inox-line" and "basic"
- Individually height adjustable
- TÜV-tested adjustment parameters
- High-quality components for long life
- Comprehensive documentation for ease of use
- Infinitely adjustable rebound Dampening
*Not for suspensions with spring strut modification (exchanged struts), these are only available in zinc-plated steel.Specific Features:
- with adjustable rebound Dampening
- TÜV approved
- Front lowering adjustment ranges (min.-max.): 25-50 mm (0.9-2.0 inches)
- Rear lowering adjustment ranges (min-max): 25-50 mm (0.9-2.0 inches)
- Front Spring Rate: 455 (lbs/inch)
- Rear Spring Rate: Progressive
Application Guides: TUV Certification: Notes:
- Audi TT (TTC, TTR) Coupe + Roadster; Quattro; all engines 00-06
- Height adjustable front and rear axles (front axle threaded strut housings, rear axle adjustable springs + dampers)
- When using original tires, wheel offset spacers may be required
- Only for vehicles with ESP
- For rear axle camber adjustement we recommend the installation of the adjustable control arm from KW. KW part no 68510061 price $399
TT MK1 Quattro
|TT MK1 Quattro
KW Suspension offers the perfect suspension for every driving demand. Whether you are looking for a comfortable ride in your hometown or something to help you maximize your car’s speed and handling, KW Suspension has got you covered. Vivid Racing is proud to carry a variety of KW Suspension products, including KW coilovers, KW shocks and KW springs.
What Is a Car’s Suspension?
A car’s suspension is the system that connects your vehicle’s wheels to the rest of the car. A suspension typically consists of springs and shock absorbers. Many systems on modern cars are designed as a singular unit, combining the shock absorber and spring into one package (known as a coilover).
What Are the Benefits of a KW Suspension?
KW Suspension kits deliver superior handling and improve the quality of your ride, allowing you to hug corners and drive in difficult terrain without much bumping or jostling. It also protects your car from damage and wear and tear by keeping it elevated above the road. Best of all, you can purchase KW Suspension components at an affordable price, allowing you to get a top-of-the-line upgrade at a reasonable price.
What Are KW Coilovers?
KW coilovers are a type of suspension in which a coil spring allows you to adjust various aspects of your suspension. KW coilovers allow you to change the height of your car, lowering its center of gravity. This allows you to take on turns more aggressively, as well as improve the look of your car.
KW Suspension and KW Coilovers From Vivid Racing
If you are looking to improve or replace your car’s suspension, consider purchasing KW Suspension components. Vivid Racing is proud to offer KW coilovers, KW shocks and KW springs, among other products. If you are interested in learning more or are ready to make a purchase, contact Vivid Racing today by calling (480) 966-3040.
All of our products set a very high standard in quality and durability. However, even with our products a defect can not be entirely ruled out. We would like to stress, that the suggested proceeding is voluntary and not binding. The only intention is to speed up the process of answering your complaint and fulfilling the repair as quick and uncomplicated as possible. Due to this we kindly as you complying with the proceedings below in your own interest.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Name, address and telephone number
- Customer number and/or invoice number
- Part number and product name
- Statement whether it is a warranty case (24 months from date of purchase) or charged repair
- Detailed description of the complaint
- Vehicle information (manufacturer / model / type / engine / year of construction)
We will record the warranty/repair into the system and email you a returns number. We kindly ask you to provide this number at all inquiries.
Send the cleaned and well packed parts, indicating the returns number to the following address: KW automotive GmbH Returns number Aspachweg 14 D-74427 Fichtenberg
After receipt of these parts, they will be repaired immediately and sent back to you. Please provide the returns number at all inquiries.