KW Variant 3 Coilover Kit with Front & Rear HLS 4 Lift System Porsche 997 C2 05+
The new Variant 3 is state-of-the-art technology for the skilled and experienced driver. The separate and independent compression and rebound Dampening options allow a truly individual driving set-up. These unique systems with the 3 individually adjustable components, allows for adjustment of the compression of the damper in the low-speed range, while the highspeed set-up, so decisive for driving comfort, has been preset by our engineers.
- Independently adjustable Dampening technology -rebound and compression Dampening
- Inox-line stainless steel technology at no extra charge
- Individual height adjustment
- German TUEV-tested adjustment parameters
- High-quality components for long life
- Comprehensive documentation for ease of use
- Infinitely adjustable rebound Dampening
- 14- level adjustable compression Dampening
- Unique, independently functioning Dampening power adjustment
The KW HLS (hydraulic lift system) provides additional road clearance for lowered vehicles. When expanded, a range of 30mm to 45mm of lift is produced, thereby helping sport cars avoid road clearance difficulties like speed bumps, road constructions etc.
Version HLS 4: Covers both the front and rear axles of the vehicle.
- For vehicles with with little road clearance
- Vehicle specific applications
- Activation of change in height by a small keychain transmitter avoiding the need to run additional wires through the vehicle
- Height changes can be done while the vehicle is moving, up to speeds of 50 mph
- Automatically lowering of the vehicle
- With TUV certificate
- Rubber bellows protect hydraulic cylinder, thereby providing long term durability
The hydraulic cylinder unit is installed between the spring perch and spring. The pump unit is installed inside or near the spare wheel well. A programmable control unit processing the CAN Bus signal for speed control is also included in the kit.
Max. allowed axle weight in kg: Front: -775 / Rear: -1220
Power kW: 239-261
T_V approved lowering in mm: Front: 20-45 / Rear: 20-45
Front axle and rear axle height adjustable (coilover struts)
If car is equiped with PASM, the PASM needs to be disabled
Content: V3 KW coilover kit (comp/rebound adj.), including HLS system.
Fits Porsche 997 Carrera 2, Carrera 2S, Coupe, & Cabrio.
Click here for installation instructions.