State-of-the-art technology from motor sports for more performance on the road. The separate and independently adjustable rebound- and compression Dampening allows for an individual suspension setup for different uses and preferences. The unique patented system with its two-stage valves allows a rebound Dampening adjustment (comfort) and a compression adjustment (driving dynamics) in the low-speed range while the high-speed range which controls the driving safety, is fixed.
- Dampening technology with individually adjustable rebound- and compression technology
- inox-line* stainless steel technology
- Individually height adjustable
- Adjustment parameters approved by the German Technical Control Board (TÜV)
- High-quality components for long durability
- Infinitely variable rebound Dampening adjustment
- 14-way adjustable compression Dampening
- Unique, individually working Dampening force adjustment
- Comprehensive documentation for easy use
- with adjustable compression and rebound Dampening
- TÜV approved
- Front lowering adjustment ranges (min.-max.): 35-65 mm (1.4-2.5 inches)
- Rear lowering adjustment ranges (min-max): 35-65 mm (1.4-2.5 inches)
- Front Spring Rate: Progressive
- Rear Spring Rate: Progressive
Application Guides: TUV Certification: Notes:
- Volkswagen Passat (3C/B6/B7) Sedan; 2WD + Syncro 4WD; all engines, with DCC 06-10
- Height adjustable front and rear axles (front axle threaded strut housings, rear axle adjustable springs + dampers)
- For cars which have electronic dampers, make sure they are shut down. Specific electronical damper shut-downs are available from KW. Please check our accessories list
- Only for cars with a clamp diameter of 54,6 mm on the front axle
KW Suspension offers the perfect suspension for every driving demand. Whether you are looking for a comfortable ride in your hometown or something to help you maximize your car’s speed and handling, KW Suspension has got you covered. Vivid Racing is proud to carry a variety of KW Suspension products, including KW coilovers, KW shocks and KW springs.
What Is a Car’s Suspension?
A car’s suspension is the system that connects your vehicle’s wheels to the rest of the car. A suspension typically consists of springs and shock absorbers. Many systems on modern cars are designed as a singular unit, combining the shock absorber and spring into one package (known as a coilover).
What Are the Benefits of a KW Suspension?
KW Suspension kits deliver superior handling and improve the quality of your ride, allowing you to hug corners and drive in difficult terrain without much bumping or jostling. It also protects your car from damage and wear and tear by keeping it elevated above the road. Best of all, you can purchase KW Suspension components at an affordable price, allowing you to get a top-of-the-line upgrade at a reasonable price.
What Are KW Coilovers?
KW coilovers are a type of suspension in which a coil spring allows you to adjust various aspects of your suspension. KW coilovers allow you to change the height of your car, lowering its center of gravity. This allows you to take on turns more aggressively, as well as improve the look of your car.
KW Suspension and KW Coilovers From Vivid Racing
If you are looking to improve or replace your car’s suspension, consider purchasing KW Suspension components. Vivid Racing is proud to offer KW coilovers, KW shocks and KW springs, among other products. If you are interested in learning more or are ready to make a purchase, contact Vivid Racing today by calling (480) 966-3040.
All of our products set a very high standard in quality and durability. However, even with our products a defect can not be entirely ruled out. We would like to stress, that the suggested proceeding is voluntary and not binding. The only intention is to speed up the process of answering your complaint and fulfilling the repair as quick and uncomplicated as possible. Due to this we kindly as you complying with the proceedings below in your own interest.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Name, address and telephone number
- Customer number and/or invoice number
- Part number and product name
- Statement whether it is a warranty case (24 months from date of purchase) or charged repair
- Detailed description of the complaint
- Vehicle information (manufacturer / model / type / engine / year of construction)
We will record the warranty/repair into the system and email you a returns number. We kindly ask you to provide this number at all inquiries.
Send the cleaned and well packed parts, indicating the returns number to the following address: KW automotive GmbH Returns number Aspachweg 14 D-74427 Fichtenberg
After receipt of these parts, they will be repaired immediately and sent back to you. Please provide the returns number at all inquiries.