The system intended for the experienced driver who does not only wish to determine the individual lowering of his vehicle, but also wishes to carry out setup adjustments. The adjustable rebound damper allows adjusting the pitch and roll behavior of the vehicle and therefore the driving pleasure can be adapted to the own requirements.General Features:
- Dampening technology with individually adjustable rebound
- Available in two different housing designs, "inox-line" and "basic"
- Individually height adjustable
- TÜV-tested adjustment parameters
- High-quality components for long life
- Comprehensive documentation for ease of use
- Infinitely adjustable rebound Dampening
- with adjustable rebound Dampening
- TÜV approved
- Front lowering adjustment ranges (min.-max.): 25-55mm (1.0-2.1 Inches)
- Rear lowering adjustment ranges (min-max): 35-60mm (1.4-2.4 Inches)
- Front Spring Rate: Progressive
- Rear Spring Rate: 630 (lbs/inch)
- BMW 328i xDrive F31 with EDC | EDC cancellation 14-15
- *Not for suspensions with spring strut modification (exchanged struts), these are only available in zinc-plated steel.
- Height adjustable front and rear axles (front axle threaded strut housings, rear axle adjustable springs + dampers)
- Valving is adjusted by adjustment knobs, rebound is only adjustable if the top of the piston rod is accessible. This will depend on the design of the vehicle.
- Electronic Dampening control has to be deactivated. Deactivation kit is included in the delivery.