The ideal systems for customers wishing to rely on the experience of our engineers to set the damper setting, yet determine their own degree of lowering. In extensive driving tests our engineers have set the dampers for the best balance between sporty driving, comfort and safety. The user is then free to decide the best height setting for their use and preference.General Features:
- Optimally pre-set
- Sporty harmonious Dampening technology
- Stainless steel technology "inox-line"*
- Individually height-adjustable
- Lowering range approved by the German Technical Control Board (TÜV)
- Fully finished complete solutions
- High-quality component parts for long durability
- Comprehensive documentation for easy use
- with pre-set Dampening
- TÜV approved
- Front lowering adjustment ranges (min.-max.): 25-55mm (1.0-2.2 Inches)
- Rear lowering adjustment ranges (min-max): 30-60mm (1.2-2.4 Inches)
- Front Spring Rate: Progressive
- Rear Spring Rate: 630 (lbs/inch)
- BMW 335i xDrive F30 without EDC 12-15
- *Not for suspensions with spring strut modification (exchanged struts), these are only available in zinc-plated steel.
- Height adjustable front and rear axles (front axle threaded strut housings, rear axle adjustable springs + dampers)
- For cars which have electronic dampers, make sure they are shut down. Specific electronical damper shut-downs are available from KW.
- Valving is adjusted by adjustment knobs, rebound is only adjustable if the top of the piston rod is accessible. This will depend on the design of the vehicle.