Safely increase your GT's horsepower from 260 to 402 and torque from 302 lb/ft to 400 lb/ft. Available with V-3 internally lubricated supercharger. Features:
- Vortech gear driven supercharger with SQ technology provides nearly silent operation and unmatched reliability
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency impeller and housing design
- Fuel management upgrade includes high-flow fuel pump, high-capacity fuel injectors, and EDM Chip
- Integrated air/water, dual-pass charge cooler configuration
- Oil feed and oil drain assemblies deliver the best possible lubrication and cooling
- Heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- OEM-type aluminum mounting bracket
- High-flow bypass valve
- Satin Finish
- CARB Compliance: D-213-27
- Ford Mustang GT 4.6L 00-04
- Image(s) used are for marketing purposes only, actual product may vary.
Established in 1990, Vortech Engineering offers a variety of automotive performance products including complete supercharging systems, fuel system components and air-to-water aftercoolers for domestic and import vehicles plus marine applications. Vortech has also consistently earned praise from the automotive press for its premier centrifugal supercharging systems and performance enhancing parts and accessories.
Vortech has been awarded six US patents and has received three of the prestigious Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) awards for Best Engineered New Product. No other centrifugal manufacturer has ever received one of these coveted awards. These achievements were not so much a flash of brilliance as the culmination of an intensive development process.