Complete, fully calibrated supercharging systems are available for the automatic and manual transmission 2010 4.6L Mustang GT, featuring the V-3 Si centrifugal supercharger with air-to-water charge cooler. The complete system will boost your stock 2010 Mustang GT to 492 HP and 432 lb/ft torque with 10 PSI from the V-3 supercharger and air-to-water charge cooler at the factory redline.
The 4.6L 3V Mustang systems utilize Vortech's V-3 Si supercharger. Continued development in Vortech's Lab resulted in the V-3 Si. The "i" stands for improved and with its new patented oil control system and state of the art centrifugal compressor stage this V-3 literally blows away the competition. Industry leading 78% adiabatic efficiency [SAE J1723 standard] means less heat is being generated, drive power is reduced and more net power is produced. Less heat also means better durability. Also, Vortech's supercharger systems weigh less than half of the low-tech competing brands. Features:
- V-3 Si compressor with 3.60" drive pulley
- Manifold boost pressure: 10 psig at redline on stock engine
- Supplied Diablosport In-Tune programmer re-flashes the ECM with a safe, custom Vortech calibration for 91-octane fuel
- Fuel system upgrade includes high flow replacement fuel injectors, and 255lph "in-tank" fuel pump with harness
- Air inlet assembly includes high-flow roto-molded ducting, silicone sleeves with stainless steel clamps, 98mm MAF meter housing, high flow conical-style air filter with heat shield, Diablosport MAF interface adapter for extended meter range
- Engine coolant pipes and hose assembly
- Billet aluminum supercharger mounting bracket assembly includes idlers, drive belt and all mounting hardware
- Charge-air cooler assembly includes exclusive large capacity dual pass water cooler, molded silicone discharge elbow, charge cooler surge tank with hoses, clamps and plumbing, and high-flow Bosch water circulation pump
- Satin Finish
- CARB Compliance: D-213-27
- Ford Mustang GT 4.6L V8 2010
- Image(s) used are for marketing purposes only, actual product may vary.
Established in 1990, Vortech Engineering offers a variety of automotive performance products including complete supercharging systems, fuel system components and air-to-water aftercoolers for domestic and import vehicles plus marine applications. Vortech has also consistently earned praise from the automotive press for its premier centrifugal supercharging systems and performance enhancing parts and accessories.
Vortech has been awarded six US patents and has received three of the prestigious Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) awards for Best Engineered New Product. No other centrifugal manufacturer has ever received one of these coveted awards. These achievements were not so much a flash of brilliance as the culmination of an intensive development process.