Complete systems and tuner kits are available. The complete system boosts the stock 2010 Mustang GT to 492HP. Features:
- V-3 Si compressor with 3.60" drive pulley
- Manifold boost pressure: 10 psig at redline on stock engine
- High contact ratio, precision helical gear-driven supercharger
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency computer-designed impeller and housing design
- Air inlet assembly
- Includes replacement engine coolant pipes and hose assemblies
- Billet aluminum supercharger mounting bracket assembly includes idlers, drive belt and all mounting hardware
- Charge-air cooler assembly
- Satin Finish
- Ford Mustang GT 4.6L 3V 2010
- Image(s) used are for marketing purposes only, actual product may vary.
Established in 1990, Vortech Engineering offers a variety of automotive performance products including complete supercharging systems, fuel system components and air-to-water aftercoolers for domestic and import vehicles plus marine applications. Vortech has also consistently earned praise from the automotive press for its premier centrifugal supercharging systems and performance enhancing parts and accessories.
Vortech has been awarded six US patents and has received three of the prestigious Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) awards for Best Engineered New Product. No other centrifugal manufacturer has ever received one of these coveted awards. These achievements were not so much a flash of brilliance as the culmination of an intensive development process.