The increased boost level, high output supercharger system, features a fully integrated air to water charge cooler that increases air density for more power. This system will increase horsepower from from 305 to 484 and torque from 285 lb/ft to 423 lb/ft. Charge cooled systems require a battery relocation kit (#8N150-010 - sold separately). Features:
- Ultra-efficient Vortech V-3 gear driven supercharger with SQ technology
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency impeller and housing design
- Fuel management upgrade includes high-flow fuel pump and a fuel management unit (FMU) and an ECM chip
- Integrated air/water, dual-pass charge cooler configuration
- Self-lubricating V-3 supercharger does not require any oil lines to the engine
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- OEM-type cast aluminum mounting bracket
- High-flow bypass valve
- Satin Finish
- Ford Mustang Cobra 4.6L 4V 96-98
- Image(s) used are for marketing purposes only, actual product may vary.
Mustang SVT Cobra
|Mustang SVT Cobra
Established in 1990, Vortech Engineering offers a variety of automotive performance products including complete supercharging systems, fuel system components and air-to-water aftercoolers for domestic and import vehicles plus marine applications. Vortech has also consistently earned praise from the automotive press for its premier centrifugal supercharging systems and performance enhancing parts and accessories.
Vortech has been awarded six US patents and has received three of the prestigious Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) awards for Best Engineered New Product. No other centrifugal manufacturer has ever received one of these coveted awards. These achievements were not so much a flash of brilliance as the culmination of an intensive development process.