TC105X- The Pinnacle of Light Weight Cast Wheel TechnologyA high-tech machining process is used to create wheels of greater performance without sacrificing the elegance of the design
Accelerate down the straights faster than anyone and enter the corner faster than anyone else! Creating the sensation of unifying man and machine is Weds Wheels' major achievement.Brilliant Deep Coating a new, strikingly beautiful finish
New Vapor Deposition Aluminum technology prevents light diffusion for a finish which is iridescent in appearance for a beautiful, lustrous finish.New conical barrel shape expands fitment options for big brake systems
The updated AMF process creates a conical barrel shape, which increases fitment options for larger braking systems.The aluminum structure is specially tempered with the AMF spinning process
The AMF process creates a tighter aluminum grain structure compared to non-AMF products, increasing overall structural strength and rigidity.Developed and tested under rigorous racing environments. Trusted by racing professionals.
- The enlarged center hub diameter provides greater rigidity in the hub, increasing cornering stability.
- The distinctive "N-Frame" spoke reinforcement creates greater rigidity and impact dispersion.
- The anti-slip knurling reduces tire slippage under high torque and braking conditions.
- Cutting the backside of the spoke further reduces weight, without sacrificing strength.
- Size: 18x9.5
- Pattern: 5x114
- Offset: 73mm
- Finish: EJ-Titan Finsih
- Pictures used for marketing purposes only. Actual product may vary.
- Sold as a set of 4 Wheels
The relationship of WEDS and motorsports roots down to 1977s Minor Touring Car Race. For over 25 years of Super GT, since the Gr. A, JTCC/All Japan Touring Car Championship back in 1985, WedsSport has continuously being involved in the scene. Pursuing the dream together with the fanatics of motorsports, WedsSport was to be found under the influence of long experience and severe race circumstances.