Whiteline products are developed by a qualified and willing engineering group of dedicated enthusiasts who are trained in the company's products and philosophy. Using a range of sophisticated testing and data logging tools, we rely on comprehensive testing to maximize the product benefits and ensure that they work as a complete package tuned to give you the best handling outcome. Whiteline has the products and practical experience to maximize the potential of your vehicle whether it be a daily driver, street performance or motorsport vehicle and guarantees a quality, tested and tuned outcome using Whiteline products.
BUSH KIT-CONTROL ARM - LOWER INNER
- Whiteline's range of products includes Sway Bars, Stabilizer Bars or Anti Roll Bars. The best value for money handling improvement you can make, with adjustable kits also available. Chassis Control Bushings ? Our Engineered Elastomer Bushings feature the quality ride of rubber at lower speeds and at higher speeds react when under cornering, accelerating and braking loads, for CHASSIS CONTROL and improved handling. Camber and Toe Kits, Caster Kits, Anti Lift Kits, Roll Center and Bump Steer Correction Kits, Strut and Chassis Bracing.
Fitter friendly design
Fits position: Front
Other Part Numbers:
Whiteline boasts a worldwide reputation as a leading manufacturer of replacement, enhancement and performance suspension components that deliver significant gains in vehicle balance, steering precision, grip levels and outright driving performance.
Consisting of adjustable sway bars, chassis bracing, alignment products and chassis control bushing kits, Whiteline products provide automotive workshops, tuners, enthusiasts and racers with innovative solutions to suspension and handling problems while delivering proven performance & problem solving outcomes for many of the worlds vehicle platforms.
- WHITELINE bushing kits with part numbers from W00001 to WZZZZZ and KSK000 to KSKZZZ (Bushing Kits) are covered for their lifetime.
- WHITELINE performance products include sway bar/ anti-roll-kits (excluding installation components) and bracing and alignment kits with part numbers from BAF000 to BZZZZZ, KCA000 to KCAZZZ, KSB000 to KSBZZZ, KLC000 to KLCZZZ and KDT000 to KDTZZZ (Performance Products) are covered for 3 years from the date of original installation.
- Installation components including mounting bushings, brackets, fasteners and linkages (Fitting Kits) are covered for 1 year from the date of original installation.
- The warranties relating to the Bushing Kits, Performance Products and Fitting Kits (together, the Whiteline Products) cover the Whiteline Products against factory defects in material and workmanship, other than coatings, when the Whiteline Products are used on passenger cars and light trucks under normal use and operating conditions. These warranties do not apply to any defects arising from the Whiteline Products being used on a race circuit or in any form of motorsport, or being abused, altered or incorrectly installed, lubricated or maintained. The warranties relating to a Whiteline Product only apply to the original purchaser who retains ownership of the vehicle on which the relevant Whiteline Product was originally installed (Purchaser). The Purchaser must ship the defective Whiteline Product to 4 Warringah Close, Somesby, NSW, 2250 (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt. If the Whiteline Product is found to be defective and covered by a warranty, the Whiteline Product will be replaced, free of charge, except that the expense in claiming any warranty relating to the Whiteline Product must be borne by the Purchaser.
- No warranty, either express or implied, is given for any product specified as "Race", "Competition" or "Off-road".
- The warrantor's details are as follows: Redranger Pty Ltd ACN 124 177 297, 4 Warringah Close, Somersby, NSW, 2250, 02 4340 2355 and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- The benefits given by the warranties set out below are in addition to other rights and remedies under a law in relation to the goods or services to which the warranties relate.