Over time, the factory rubber bushing in your vehicle will start to break down and lose their strength, making your suspension feel old and softer than when it was new. Not only will the handling of the car be degrated, but the suspension alignment will be unable to hold its adjustment settings.
Whiteline Polyurethane suspension bushings are designed to be a direct replacement for the worn out factory rubber bushings and will restore or increase the original handling characteristics of the vehicle. These engineered "Synthetic Elastomer" bushings feature the quality ride of rubber at lower speeds, and at higher speeds react when under cornering, accelerating and braking loads, for ultimate chassis control and improved handling.
- Improved articulation, performance, vibration and noise dampening
- Precision handling with uncompromised ride quality
- Advanced synthetic elastomer characteristics
- Superior elasticity, memory and outright durability
- Whiteline bushing kits are backed by a limited lifetime warranty
Other Part Numbers:
Who is Whiteline?
Whiteline is a world-renowned brand that is known for creating replacement performance suspension parts for various vehicle platforms. It provides parts that improve vehicle handling by giving proper balance and grip. Today, they are one of the leading companies when it comes to suspension components.
Wide Range of Products
The company offers one of the most comprehensive lists of parts, ranging from chassis braces, adjustable sway bars, alignment products, bushing kits, and other chassis components. Their product quality is the reason why many professional tuners and racers chose Whiteline products over the competition.
A car’s suspension plays a vital role in the performance of the vehicle. It is responsible for its handling. Hence, upgrading it is one of the best things you can do to your vehicle. Putting the right sets of parts can give you that comfortable ride during your daily commute and the confidence you need to tackle those twisties during your weekend spirited runs.
Purchase Whiteline Products at Vivid Racing
If you are in search of a suspension upgrade for your vehicle, then check out what Whiteline has in store for you. Designed to perform well both on the street and on the track, you can never go wrong with their parts. They have used their experience and expertise to create products that would improve your vehicle’s handling, resulting in a better driving experience. To know more about Whiteline, visit Vivid Racing and check out their list of products that would fit your specific needs.
- WHITELINE bushing kits with part numbers from W00001 to WZZZZZ and KSK000 to KSKZZZ (Bushing Kits) are covered for their lifetime.
- WHITELINE performance products include sway bar/ anti-roll-kits (excluding installation components) and bracing and alignment kits with part numbers from BAF000 to BZZZZZ, KCA000 to KCAZZZ, KSB000 to KSBZZZ, KLC000 to KLCZZZ and KDT000 to KDTZZZ (Performance Products) are covered for 3 years from the date of original installation.
- Installation components including mounting bushings, brackets, fasteners and linkages (Fitting Kits) are covered for 1 year from the date of original installation.
- The warranties relating to the Bushing Kits, Performance Products and Fitting Kits (together, the Whiteline Products) cover the Whiteline Products against factory defects in material and workmanship, other than coatings, when the Whiteline Products are used on passenger cars and light trucks under normal use and operating conditions. These warranties do not apply to any defects arising from the Whiteline Products being used on a race circuit or in any form of motorsport, or being abused, altered or incorrectly installed, lubricated or maintained. The warranties relating to a Whiteline Product only apply to the original purchaser who retains ownership of the vehicle on which the relevant Whiteline Product was originally installed (Purchaser). The Purchaser must ship the defective Whiteline Product to 4 Warringah Close, Somesby, NSW, 2250 (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt. If the Whiteline Product is found to be defective and covered by a warranty, the Whiteline Product will be replaced, free of charge, except that the expense in claiming any warranty relating to the Whiteline Product must be borne by the Purchaser.
- No warranty, either express or implied, is given for any product specified as "Race", "Competition" or "Off-road".
- The warrantor's details are as follows: Redranger Pty Ltd ACN 124 177 297, 4 Warringah Close, Somersby, NSW, 2250, 02 4340 2355 and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- The benefits given by the warranties set out below are in addition to other rights and remedies under a law in relation to the goods or services to which the warranties relate.