HRE has been manufacturing quality wheels for quite some time. The refinement of each product shows in its final stages. Being meticulously checked along the production line for quality assurance, HRE only releases perfection through its doors for a good reason.
Maintaining a prestigious title as a wheel manufacturer is cut-throat. Consistently releasing new and innovative designs becomes a struggle. One thing HRE has seemed to hone in is the engineering process of each wheel they produce. Going through an immense amount of testing ensures no faulty construction.
After these tests, HRE has released a brand-new wheel apart of the Vintage Series. The new 527S wheel from HRE features a classic looking five-spoke design that encompasses modern racing with a hint of vintage. The step-lip adds depth to the various offset options available.
With the 6061-T6 forged aluminum construction, the 527S is durable and provides a structure under hard cornering. Lightweight design is achieved with the modular three-piece build. With every HRE wheel, full customization is available with wide ranges of diameters, width, offset, lug pattern, center cap, and finishes.
- Lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum construction
- Modular three-piece design reduces weight while increasing strength
- Various diameters, width, offset, lug patterns, and finishes to choose from
- Full face vintage five-spoke design with stepped lip to provide depth
- ARP high strength stainless-steel fasteners. Ti hardware optional
- Backpad pocketing is standard to minimize unsprung mass and rotational inertia for maximum performance and handling
- Lifetime Limited Structural Warranty and 2 Year Finish Warranty
If you have any questions, please contact us. You can reach us by phone at 1-480-966-3040 or via email at email@example.com