With the increasing popularity in roof-mounted light bars, fixing spotty wiring jobs is becoming an issue. Many owners do not have the resources to properly route wires which leads to corrosion, possible short circuits, and hideous protruding wires. KC HiLiTES solves this issue with its new M-Rack Universal Wiring Harness and Wire Holder.
Offering a neatly wound harness with wire looming, KC provides a complete plug and play solution. Allowing for a maximum of 4 different lights to be plugged in, each lead is capable of being independently controlled. This allows for lights to be illuminated in sections controlled through multiple switches.
Also available is a universal wire hider that routes the wires along the windshield line, to optimize an OEM look. The wire hider tucks in the seam of the windshield as factory trim would with the use of 3M VHB adhesive. Paired with the M-Racks universal harness, the wire hiding system keeps your wires protected and out of sight.
- Plug and play solution for M-Racks and other various lights
- Tightly wound harness wrapped in high-quality looming
- Connect your light bar and up to 4 side lights
- 2-pole WeatherPack™ connector by Aptiv™ (main/forward light)
- 2-pole Weather Proof Sealed DT Connectors (side lights)
- Main ju nction connector can be drilled through the roof or mounted to your rack with provided bracket
- Ability to independently control front, left and right roof lights
If you have any questions, please contact us. You can reach us by phone at 1-480-966-3040 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.