1.) AWE Touring and Track Exhaust Suite
After the successful release of the Toyota GR-86 exhaust kit from AWE, these were highly anticipated and long-awaited among the GR Corolla community. The optional Track and Touring conversion kits truly make this an enticing kit to have the ability to quickly convert either your Touring to Track option or vis versa. From the sounds of the video, the Track Edition is ROWDY! It’s very much an opened-up rally car vibe. It’s probably not everyone’s taste, but this might be your best option if you’re in the market for making your GR Corolla every bit of full-tilt. Pair it with a Touring conversion kit, and you will have the best of both worlds!
If 4″ tips are big enough in 2024, how about a 4.5″ x 8″ center oval that, quite literally, screams motorsports out the back of your Gazoo Racing hatch.
- Available as sophisticated Touring Edition or unleashed Track Edition
- Three tips, not four. One bespoke 4.5″ x 8″ oval double-walled, slash-cut tip in the center flanked by two 5″ double-walled, slash-cut tips in diamond black
- Touring Edition features patented 180 Technology to keep the 3-cylinder’s frequencies in check at highway speeds
- Single 3″ to triple 2.5″ catback design
- 3″ inlet to facilitate 3″ connections with aftermarket downpipes
- Dyno-proven max gains of 3 hp and 1 lb-ft of torque at the wheels
- Tailored tri-merge design ensures an even flow
- Less is more: clean, non-baffled, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Handcrafted from 3″ and 2.5″ U.S.-sourced CNC mandrel-bent .065″-wall T304L stainless steel
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house, in the USA
- Direct bolt-on system for factory-like simplicity
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- No Check Engine Light Guarantee
- Featuring the AWE Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
2.) HKS Legamax Sports Exhaust 4BA-GZEA14H 2023+
Of course, HKS is going to show up for Toyota’s GR Corolla. When I say show up, they made a damn beautiful exhaust kit! In typical HKS fashion, the Japanese legends brought some magical JDM engineering into the conversation. With this kit, you get their “Exhaust Error Canceller,” and what that does is squash any error code that may triggered by not having any active valves. HKS opted for a dual-tip construction instead of the three-tip OEM design. This left room for some styling by adding a branded HKS bracket that is placed just insight of where the OEM center tip would be placed.
- Valve-less, Dual Tail Tip Layout: This exhaust system features a valve-less design and dual tail tip layout. The large-diameter titanium slash tailpipe creates a commanding rear view, leaving a strong impression compared to the stock exhaust.
- Sturdy and Aesthetic Bracket Placement: Brackets connecting the left and right silencers are positioned at the center notch and feature the HKS logo, ensuring both visual appeal and structural integrity.
- Includes “EXHAUST ERROR CANCELLER”: HKS provide an “EXHAUST ERROR CANCELLER” to prevent error codes when the valve is not in use, allowing for a worry-free experience.
- Smooth and Enjoyable Driving: Experience a comfortable and noise-free ride at low revs. The overall sound quality is robust, delivering a deep bass sound that intensifies as the revs increase, providing a powerful auditory experience.
- The tail features a powerful 119 titanium tail with two left and right-hand tailpipes, creating a seamless and bulb-less layout.
- A bracket is expertly positioned at the factory center tail section, with the HKS logo laser engraved for added aesthetics. The HKS logo is visible from the bumper notch in the rear view, showcasing the installation of the HKS exhaust.
- While the stock exhaust valve opens to reduce exhaust resistance at high RPM, this product is valve-less and incorporates a straight structure inside the silencer, resulting in a 40% reduction in exhaust resistance compared to the stock valve when open.
- We’ve achieved precise control of sound volume through meticulous sound engineering. Even without valve-less valves, there is no muffled sound in the mid-range RPM range, providing a comfortable driving experience. Enjoy a sporty sound throughout the entire RPM range, from low to high revs.
- To avoid any issues related to valve-less operation, we provide the “EXHAUST ERROR CANCELER” with your purchase. This ensures a stress-free and worry-free driving experience.
3.) Remark Catback Exhaust Elite Spec Quad Tip
Coming in with the added tip is Remark with their TITANIUM QUAD TIP Elite Spec exhaust kit for the GR Corolla. I’m not sure if there was some extra spice up-stream of this exhaust on their test car, but this exhaust sounds absolutely incredible! Sizing up to 3″ diameter and 4″ tips seems to really open this system up. We can also appreciate this kit utilizing the stock valves from Toyota.
Something to note from Remark – “*You will be using factory donut gasket and spring-bolts where connects to factory OEM piping.”
- Exhaust Type: Catback Exhaust – Bolt on 2pc design
- Piping Diameter: 3inch, GR2 Titanium mandrel bent pipe
- Tip Diameter: Outer: 4″ Titanium Tips, Center: Dual 4″ Titanium Tips
- Piping Material: GR2 Titanium
- Exhaust Tip: Outer: Single Wall tip design Polished Stainless Steel, Center: Burned Titanium Cover tip
- Muffler Material: GR2 Titanium
- Muffler: 1 Canister Muffler at rear, 1 resonator located on the mid-pipe
- Welding: Handcrafted high-quality TIG welding
All-in-all the three of these exhaust options for the Toyota GR Corolla are all great. They are each unique in their own ways and we truly believe you will be on track to getting your GR to sound the way you want with any of these options! We know some more exciting options are in the pipeline, so we will keep you updated with the latest and greatest for this hot hatch!