AEM's legendary Wideband O2 Air/Fuel UEGO Gauge unites unsurpassed accuracy, speed and control with an easy to read, analog interface. The unit's 52mm (2-1/16") gauge housing fits in most gauge pods and can be remotely mounted virtually anywhere. The gauge also features a 0-5v analog output for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system, such as the AEM EMS or FIC. FAST, ACCURATE AIR/FUEL DATA:
AEM's world famous Wideband O2 UEGO Gauge is a must for anyone looking to maximize engine power and safety. When tuning an engine, accurate Air/Fuel Ratio data is critical. Running rich can cause a loss in power, while running too lean may result in serious engine damage. The 320 degrees of resolution makes it easy to see when there's even a half a point change in ratio, giving you time to shut things down before damage occurs. A precision high speed electronic stepper motor provides lightning fast needle movement, making the AEM Analog Wideband UEGO Gauge one of the fastest and most accurate gauges available. The backlighting is user adjustable to 7 colors, allowing users to easily match the Air/Ratio gauge to most factory gauge clusters. Each gauge comes with interchangeable black & silver bezels and black and white gauge faceplates for multiple color combinations.
The Bosch 4.2LSU sensor, which gives the controller its speed and accuracy, is laboratory calibrated at the factory and never requires free air calibration when used with an AEM Controller!Features:
- No free air calibration required - ever
- Ideal AFR monitoring tool for EFI and carbureted applications, and engine dynamometers
- Accurate to .1 AFR
- Includes white and black gauge faces
- Includes black and silver interchangeable bezels
- Two status lights for error detection and operating status
- Adjustable backlighting via a dial on the back of the gauge
- Does not oscillate AFR reading like narrow band sensors
- 320 degree viewing area for unsurpassed resolution
- Includes Bosch 4.2 sensor for optimum accuracy and reliability
- 0-5v analog output included for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system
- Gauge Style: AEM analog
- Gauge Type: Water/Methanol flow
- Gauge Range: 0-1,000cc per minute
- Gauge Size (in): 2 1/16 in. diameter
- Gauge Size (mm): 52.40mm diameter
- Sweep: Full sweep
- Gauge Face Color: Black/White
- Gauge Number Color: Black/White
- Pointer Color: Orange
- Bezel Finish: Black/Silver
- Liquid-Filled: No
- OEM Replacement: No
- Sending Unit Included: Yes
- Sending Unit: Electrical
- Quantity: Sold as a kit.
- Notes: Includes black and silver interchangeable bezels and white and black faceplates. Gauge includes 0-5 V analog output for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system.
- Gauge Series: Analog
When racers and enthusiasts buy AEM performance parts, they are getting the finest engineering, highest quality and best value our industry has to offer. Look no further than our products for proof. AEM created the first stand-alone programmable engine management system that uses a factory wiring harness, and was the first to introduce a gauge with a built-in wideband UEGO controller and gauge readout in one unit! More recent innovations include our Water/Methanol Injection Systems, which provide the ultimate combination of performance, quality and value for gas and diesel race vehicles, a complete line of digital and analog display gauges, and the X-WiFi module, which allows users to view critical exhaust data wirelessly on virtually any WiFi enabled device. In addition, the recent release of AEM’s Series 2 EMS with AEMTuner interface software represents a major evolution in features and ease of use from the original.