This product is for Racing Competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles or other non-racing competition off-road vehicles.
Purchasing this product requires you to sign our Vehicle Compliance Waiver here.
AEM was the first company to offer complete engine control using a race vehicle's factory wiring harness and sensors. Our Series 2 Plug & Play EMS is a culmination of this original program. It combines robust construction with our proven AEMtuner Software to deliver total engine control.
AEM's Series 2 Plug & Play EMS plugs directly into a vehicle's factory ECU harness and requires no additional wiring or hardware. Windows compatible software (XP, Vista, 7) simplifies copying, viewing and data manipulation. AEMtuner software is infinitely adjustable. It allows tuners to program virtually any combination of engine control, power adders and auxiliary devices, and accurately deliver proper amounts of fuel and correct ignition timing, for any boost level or operating condition.Features:
- Plugs directly into the factory harness. No rewiring necessary
- Uses all the factory sensors
- Includes start up calibrations
- System is fully enabled and unlocked - Never pay for upgrades!
- Context sensitive help eases tuning process
- Maps can be password protected by the tuner to prevent unauthorized usage or sharing
- Runs on Windows-compatible software
- Tune using new USB communication port or serial port
- Works with all AEM gauges
- Electronic boost control
- Full idle control
- Programmable traction control
- Software definable knock control
- Two step launch control
- User configurable soft-cut rev limiters
- Wet or dry nitrous control
- Up to 12 peak and hold injector drivers
- Up to 8 direct-fire coil outputs
- Up to 16 general-purpose outputs
- Up to 8 definable switch inputs
- Up to 4 EGT inputs with fuel trim
- 1MB of internal data logging
- Toyota Supra Twin Turbo 93-97
When racers and enthusiasts buy AEM performance parts, they are getting the finest engineering, highest quality and best value our industry has to offer. Look no further than our products for proof. AEM created the first stand-alone programmable engine management system that uses a factory wiring harness, and was the first to introduce a gauge with a built-in wideband UEGO controller and gauge readout in one unit! More recent innovations include our Water/Methanol Injection Systems, which provide the ultimate combination of performance, quality and value for gas and diesel race vehicles, a complete line of digital and analog display gauges, and the X-WiFi module, which allows users to view critical exhaust data wirelessly on virtually any WiFi enabled device. In addition, the recent release of AEM’s Series 2 EMS with AEMTuner interface software represents a major evolution in features and ease of use from the original.