This FULL METAL Power Stage 2 cold air intake system produces up to 7HP and 8lbs. x ft. of torque and outflows the factory intake by up to 60%. Enclosed in the durable 18-Gauge, black powder-coated heat shield is an oil-free washable/reusable conical air filter that improves airflow for increased horsepower and torque. This intake system also features a 3-angle adaptor and a mirror polished aluminum tube that replaces the stock intake tract and directs increased airflow with improved volumetric efficiency for maximum performance. This system mounts to the lower half of the factory air box.Features:
- Enclosed in the durable 18-Gauge.
- Black powder-coated heat shield.
- Oil-free washable/reusable conical air filter.
- Mirror polished aluminum tube.
- mounts to the lower half of the factory air box.
- Ford, Ranger, V6 3.0L, 2005-2008
- Mazda, B3000, V6 3.0L, 2005-2008
For Install Instructions CLICK HERE
Advanced Flow Engineering, Inc. (aFe) produces high flow, high
performance air filters & intake systems for the automotive
industry. Founded in April, 1999, aFe was created to address an
obvious need in the automotive aftermarket industry: a lack of
choice for a high performance aftermarket air filter. We are a team
of engineers, machinists, production and sales people who believe
in the product we design. We each have years of experience in our
respective positions and together work to ensure that we have the
best product on the market. Our purpose was not just to be another
vendor that offers air filters, we chose to pay attention to those
finer details that set an aFe filter apart from the
AFE Store |
AFE Exhausts |
AFE Intakes |
- aFe warrants our products to be free from manufacturer's defects due to workmanship and materials.
- The warranty period begins on the original invoice date and covers the applicable period listed below.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product and is non-transferrable.
- Proof of purchase of the aFe product is required for all warranty claims.
- Warranty is valid provided aFe instructions for installation and/or cleaning were properly followed.
- Proper maintenance with regular inspections of product is required to insure warranty coverage.
- Damage due to improper installation, abuse, unauthorized repair or alteration is not warranted.
- Incidental or consequential damages or cost, including installation and removal of part, incurred due to failure of aFe product is not covered under this warranty.
- All warranty is limited to the repair and/or replacement of the aFe product.
- All products sold under aFe's Private Label Program do not carry an aFe warranty.
- All items purchased labeled "Closeout" or "Overstock" are final sale. No returns will be accepted.
- All items listed as "Race Only" are not covered by aFe's warranty.
- Click Here for the list of products accepted