This product is for Racing Competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles or other non-racing competition off-road vehicles.
Purchasing this product requires you to sign our Vehicle Compliance Waiver here.
This MACH Force XP Cat-Back exhaust system is constructed of 3" to 3.5" mandrel-bent 409 stainless steel and comes complete with free-flowing muffler, tubing, OE style bayonet hangers, band clamps and all hardware necessary for a hassle-free installation. The smooth curves and increased diameter of this exhaust system helps remove restriction and keeps exhaust gas flowing smoothly for increased horsepower and torque. The system is finished off with a high luster polished 304 stainless steel, rolled slash cut tip for an aggressive style.
- Installation is a Snap This Polished MACH Force XP uses all factory mounting locations providing stability and a hassle-free installation.
- Tuned Intake Tube A dyno tuned polished intake tube is used to smoothly direct the airflow into the engine with minimal restriction.
- Leak-Free SealHigh quality OE-style flange and band clamps are used for a complete 360-degree sealing surface eliminating leak paths.
- Aggressive Sound A straight-through designed, free-flowing stainless steel muffler is used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque.
- Perfect Fit OE-style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE-style fit that does not change with time.
- Flow and Performance This MACH Force XP exhaust system is constructed of 3" to 3.5" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing for maximum flow. Smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and improving throttle response.
Note: This exhaust fits the 144.5" wheelbase ONLY.
- Ford F-150 V6 3.5L 2011-2013
Other Part Numbers:
- aFe warrants our products to be free from manufacturer's defects due to workmanship and materials.
- The warranty period begins on the original invoice date and covers the applicable period listed below.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product and is non-transferrable.
- Proof of purchase of the aFe product is required for all warranty claims.
- Warranty is valid provided aFe instructions for installation and/or cleaning were properly followed.
- Proper maintenance with regular inspections of product is required to insure warranty coverage.
- Damage due to improper installation, abuse, unauthorized repair or alteration is not warranted.
- Incidental or consequential damages or cost, including installation and removal of part, incurred due to failure of aFe product is not covered under this warranty.
- All warranty is limited to the repair and/or replacement of the aFe product.
- All products sold under aFe's Private Label Program do not carry an aFe warranty.
- All items purchased labeled "Closeout" or "Overstock" are final sale. No returns will be accepted.
- All items listed as "Race Only" are not covered by aFe's warranty.
- Click Here for the list of products accepted