This product is for Racing Competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles or other non-racing competition off-road vehicles.
Purchasing this product requires you to sign our Vehicle Compliance Waiver here.
Introducing the new aFe Power MACH Force XP Race Pipes for the 2007-2013 BMW 328i (E92/E93) L6-3.0L non-turbo. These exhaust race pipes are constructed from 2.5" brushed finish, mandrel bent, 304 stainless steel and are TIG-welded. While developing this system, we ensured that these aFe race pipes not only increased performance but delivered a powerful and aggressive tone. These race pipes are required to be used with aFe Catback exhaust system P/N 49-36313.
OE Style Flanges: High quality flanges are used for a perfect OE style fit and hassle free installation.
100% Hand Tig Welded: Welded by a certified craftsman for race proven strength and durability, TIG welding provides the strongest welds reducing stress cracks.
2.5" Mandrel Bent Tubing: Mandrel bent tubing provides smooth, uniform, constant diameter bends that greatly reduce restriction for maximum flow and efficiency.
Does NOT fit xDrive models.
NOTE 2: This is a Race Only product used solely for competition. It's use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use including recreational off-road use could be in violation of local, state and federal laws.
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in their Corona, California manufacturing facility.Features:
- OE fitment for a hassle free installation
- TIG-welded by hand for superior strength and durability
- Brushed 2.5" mandrel bent tubing provide maximum airflow and performance
- Does NOT fit xDrive models
Advanced Flow Engineering, Inc. (aFe) produces high flow, high
performance air filters & intake systems for the automotive
industry. Founded in April, 1999, aFe was created to address an
obvious need in the automotive aftermarket industry: a lack of
choice for a high performance aftermarket air filter. We are a team
of engineers, machinists, production and sales people who believe
in the product we design. We each have years of experience in our
respective positions and together work to ensure that we have the
best product on the market. Our purpose was not just to be another
vendor that offers air filters, we chose to pay attention to those
finer details that set an aFe filter apart from the
AFE Store |
AFE Exhausts |
AFE Intakes |
- aFe warrants our products to be free from manufacturer's defects due to workmanship and materials.
- The warranty period begins on the original invoice date and covers the applicable period listed below.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product and is non-transferrable.
- Proof of purchase of the aFe product is required for all warranty claims.
- Warranty is valid provided aFe instructions for installation and/or cleaning were properly followed.
- Proper maintenance with regular inspections of product is required to insure warranty coverage.
- Damage due to improper installation, abuse, unauthorized repair or alteration is not warranted.
- Incidental or consequential damages or cost, including installation and removal of part, incurred due to failure of aFe product is not covered under this warranty.
- All warranty is limited to the repair and/or replacement of the aFe product.
- All products sold under aFe's Private Label Program do not carry an aFe warranty.
- All items purchased labeled "Closeout" or "Overstock" are final sale. No returns will be accepted.
- All items listed as "Race Only" are not covered by aFe's warranty.
- Click Here for the list of products accepted