Advanced Flow Engineering, Inc. (AFE) produces high flow, high performance air filters & intake systems for the automotive industry. Founded in April, 1999, aFe was created to address an obvious need in the automotive aftermarket industry: a lack of choice for a high performance aftermarket air filter.
aFe is a team of engineers, machinists, production and sales people who believe in the product they design. Each has years of experience in their respective positions and together they work to ensure that aFe has the best product on the market. aFe's purpose was not just to be another vendor that offers air filters, intake kits, diesel or gas exhaust systems but to pay attention to those finer details that set an aFe products apart from the competition.
Stage 1 Cold Air Intake System Features:
-Increases horsepower & torque.
-Maximizes airflow for better acceleration and responsiveness
-Improved performance results in greater fuel efficiency
-Installs in less than 60 minutes using factory mounting points
-No cutting or drilling to engine compartment is required
-Replaces OE air filter with high flow high performance 360 degree radial flow air filter
-Washable/reusable air filter with the deepest pleats in the industry is the largest possible in the space allowed
-Replaces factory air box with a heat-blocking shield that seals to the hood
-Limited lifetime warranty
For Install Instructions CLICK HERE
Advanced Flow Engineering, Inc. (aFe) produces high flow, high
performance air filters & intake systems for the automotive
industry. Founded in April, 1999, aFe was created to address an
obvious need in the automotive aftermarket industry: a lack of
choice for a high performance aftermarket air filter. We are a team
of engineers, machinists, production and sales people who believe
in the product we design. We each have years of experience in our
respective positions and together work to ensure that we have the
best product on the market. Our purpose was not just to be another
vendor that offers air filters, we chose to pay attention to those
finer details that set an aFe filter apart from the
AFE Store |
AFE Exhausts |
AFE Intakes |
- aFe warrants our products to be free from manufacturer's defects due to workmanship and materials.
- The warranty period begins on the original invoice date and covers the applicable period listed below.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product and is non-transferrable.
- Proof of purchase of the aFe product is required for all warranty claims.
- Warranty is valid provided aFe instructions for installation and/or cleaning were properly followed.
- Proper maintenance with regular inspections of product is required to insure warranty coverage.
- Damage due to improper installation, abuse, unauthorized repair or alteration is not warranted.
- Incidental or consequential damages or cost, including installation and removal of part, incurred due to failure of aFe product is not covered under this warranty.
- All warranty is limited to the repair and/or replacement of the aFe product.
- All products sold under aFe's Private Label Program do not carry an aFe warranty.
- All items purchased labeled "Closeout" or "Overstock" are final sale. No returns will be accepted.
- All items listed as "Race Only" are not covered by aFe's warranty.
- Click Here for the list of products accepted