Featuring a revised performance fit construction Alpinestars? GP Tech Suit continues to set the industry standard, incorporating the latest technological advances from Alpinestars F1, WEC and NASCAR race programs. Ultra-lightweight and comfortable with innovative elbow and lower arm stretch panels, this FIA and SFI homologated racing suit offers unsurpassed performance, ergonomic fit and movement in the tight constraints of the cockpit.Features:
Please CLICK HERE for Alpinestars measurement guideNote(s)
- Shoe Color: Anthracite, Black and Fluorescent Yellow
- Complies with the FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.2A Level 5 standard
- Ultra-lightweight, three-layer Nomex? construction provides the ultimate in performance and protection. Weight 275 gr/sqm
- Strategically placed, highly breathable fabric inserts enhance body temperature regulation and moisture-wicking performance.
- Alpinestars fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric ensures minimal material resistance while driving.
- Revised performance fit construction for improved comfort; ergonomic shaping allows for tight-fitting garment.
- New elbow and lower inside-arm stretch panels allow for enhanced performance fit and comfort in the cockpit.
- Alpinestars patented central back stretch panel greatly enhances freedom of movement and helps maintain the suit?s fit while driving.
- Arm and leg patterning is ergonomically engineered for optimum fit in the driving position.
- Dual-layer armpit construction further enhances mobility and comfort in the cockpit.
- All products shown on this page are sized according to the EURO SIZE listed in the MEN?S APPAREL SIZE CHART
Alpinestars offers some of the best racing safety gear for
automotive enthusiasts. With everything from shoes, gloves, under
garments, and full race suits, Alpinestars offers it. With unique
colorways and stylings, Alpinestar products appeal to the more on
the edge driver. Their FIA approved products can be seen on
professional race drivers from Rally to Nascar. With F1 stars such
as Michael Schumacher, Nascar driver Jimmie Johnson, and even Rally
/ Gymkhana favorite Ken Block, Alpinestars has branded itself
Alpinestars Store |
Alpinestars Racewear and