With so many vent and AC combinations available on the Sprinter, one would think that custom roof racks are the only way to go. Not any more! Aluminess has developed a modular roof rack that works around the 2 standard vent locations in the 144WB and the 3 standard vent locations in the 170WB. The roof rack even works with the factory AC! The standard kit includes panels for 1 large or small vent. Additional vent kits can be purchased if your van has multiple vents. Want a full deck with no openings? Add the vent cover kit and now you have a full solid floor!
Aluminess Products, Inc. is a company located in Santee, California, which is close to downtown San Diego. The company specializes in manufacturing quality aluminum products for various trucks, SUVs, and vans. They have been in business for more than 12 years and have established their brand as a company synonymous with quality and durability.
Parts Made In America
All their products are made in the USA to maintain that consistent quality and utilize the craftsmanship American-made products are known for. Each component is designed for utility and strength-giving additional protection to you and your vehicle.
Strong and Lightweight Parts
Some people might think that to add protection means added weight. What Aluminess did was design a durable yet lightweight product, allowing its user to optimize the full potential of their vehicle. It does not add additional stress to your vehicle’s suspension components, tires, and brakes, and since it is made out of aluminum, no need to worry about rust.
Quality Made Products
Their talented team makes all their products that can design, fabricate and weld bumpers, roof racks, and accessories for various vehicle makes and models. They value their customer’s feedback because it helps them create parts that would exceed their expectations.
Purchase Aluminess Products At Vivid Racing
If you are in the market for high-quality aluminum products for your vehicle, then look no further as Aluminess has got you covered. To know more about what the company offers, visit Vivid Racing and check out their list of products that fit your specific requirement.
"ALUMINESS PRODUCTS, INC. (ALUMINESS) WARRANTY
1. Lifetime Warranty. Aluminess provides a lifetime warranty of its products to the original retail purchaser provided such products are installed correctly according to the official Aluminess installation instructions. Any modification to the original product design, function or use of any Aluminess products will void the Aluminess warranty. Aluminess will have sole discretion to determine warranty eligibility for any and all Aluminess products sold to any purchaser.
2. Limited Remedies. Subject to any limitations and exclusions described herein, and subject to Aluminess' determination of warranty eligibility, Aluminess will remedy defects in product materials and/or workmanship of any product by repairing or replacing such defective product, which shall be within Aluminess' sole discretion, without charge for parts or labor. Aluminess may elect in its sole discretion not to replace a defective product and issue the purchaser a refund equal to the purchase price of any defective product or purchaser may elect to receive a credit (equal to such refund) toward the purchase of new Aluminess products. Repair or replacement of a defective product or providing a refund or credit to purchaser will be purchaser's exclusive remedy under this warranty. Damage to a purchaser's vehicle, cargo and/or any other person or property is expressly excluded from the Aluminess warranty.
3. Modification. Aluminess products are designed to be mounted to factory equipped vehicles. Aftermarket additions to such vehicle may or may not require modification of an Aluminess product. The Aluminess warranty does not extend to any Aluminess products that are modified to fit around other otherwise accommodate or be compatible with any aftermarket vehicle accessories or alterations. Aluminess does not guarantee fitment with any other aftermarket accessories or modified vehicle, and it is up to purchaser to determine fitment prior to purchasing any Aluminess product.
4. Damage. Damage to Aluminess products due to normal wear and tear, including, but not limited to, cosmetic issues and superficial scratches, or structural damage to an Aluminess product in connection with any vehicle collisions or other structural degradation in connection with the use of such vehicle (on road or off road) will not be covered by the Aluminess warranty. Additionally, any product user's misuse, neglect, overloading, improper maintenance or improper installation or repair of any Aluminess products are not covered under the Aluminess warranty.
5. Use of the Products. Aluminess products are designed for off road vehicle use. Installing Aluminess products on a vehicle may exceed the factory designed capabilities of such vehicle and could potentially lead to vehicle damage. Aluminess will not be responsible for any damage caused to a purchaser or user's vehicle or any vehicle accessories caused by the use of any Aluminess products. It is to the sole responsibility of purchaser to inspect and ensure that the intended vehicle and Aluminess products are suitable and compatible for travel on road and off road. No seller nor any manufacturer of Aluminess products will be liable for any loss, damage or injury directly or indirectly arising from the use of any Aluminess products. Before using any Aluminess products, the purchaser or user will determine the suitability of the product(s) for their intended use(s) and the purchaser or user shall assume all responsibility and risk in connection therewith.
6. DISCLAIMER. THE ALUMINESS WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY MADE IN LIEU OF ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, AND EXCEPT FOR THE ALUMINESS WARRANTY SET FORTH HEREIN, ALUMINESS MAKES NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO ANY ALUMINESS PRODUCT, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE, OR OTHERWISE. EXCEPT FOR PURCHASER'S LIMITED REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN, IN NO EVENT WILL ALUMINESS BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST SALES, OR FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR FOR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE.
7. Compliance. Aluminess cannot guarantee that its products comply with all Federal, State, and/or local laws. Purchaser is advised to review local vehicle codes for compatibility prior to purchase to ensure that the installation and use of any Aluminess products does not violate any applicable laws.
8. Warranty Claim Submission. Purchaser will responsible for returning any defective product to Aluminess for warranty consideration and purchaser may be responsible for all costs associated with shipping the product to and from Aluminess. Prior to returning any product for warranty, purchaser must contact Aluminess Products Inc. for proper authorization."