This product is for Racing Competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles or other non-racing competition off-road vehicles.
Purchasing this product requires you to sign our Vehicle Compliance Waiver here.
The Berk Technology exhaust system is perfect for those wanting to release the performance and sound from their track driven BMW 135i. This is the same exhaust system used on our championship winning time attack car. This is the full race system, our lightest and highest performing model. This exhaust system replaces the entire OEM exhaust from the downpipes back. Larger 2.5 inch mandrel bent stainless tubing replaces the restrictive OEM crush bent tubing. The midpipes feature twin straight through resonators to aid in meeting sound requirements in place at some SCCA and NASA Autocross/Track events. All Berk Technology exhaust systems are 100% bolt on at the factory mounting points and do not require any special tools or modifications to the vehicle. Supports both twin turbo N54 and single turbo N55 BMW 135i variants. Includes all neccesary hardware for installation. Features:
- The same system used on the Berk Technology 135i Time Attack racecar
- Berk Resonated midpipes + Berk rear section w/ muffler delete
- Full downpipe back race system. Our lightest and highest flowing model
- Removes secondary cats in midpipe
- Designed for maximum flow and minimal weight
- Not recommended for daily driven street use
- Perfect exhaust for the serious track competitor. Exotic pitch in the upper RPM range, easy to hear what the engine is communicating with you
- Midpipe features: Dual 2.5" tubing, dual resonators, into a single 3" Y
- Rear section w/ muffler delete features: 3" tubing into dual 2.5" Y-pipe
- Weight savings of ~30lbs
- Hand assembled and TIG welded with full stainless steel construction
- 100% bolt on & will never cause check engine lights
Berk Technology is a manufacturer of high quality aftermarket automotive parts for specialized vehicles. Their facility houses a state of the art research and development center where extensive testing goes into each and every one of their products. In addition, all of their products go through rigorous testing on and off the track to ensure the utmost in quality prior to going to market. Extensive racing experience in events such as Redline Time Attack, Super Street / Euro Tuner Time Attack, NASA, and SCCA, allows Berk to maintain the link between motorsports and street driven applications.