When purchasing a newer vehicle, it is important to maintain the interior just as much as you would the exterior. While the outside is getting pelted by the harsh elements, the inside can succumb to a beaten and battered state. The Toyota Tacoma has a fairly brittle interior and can show signs of wear quickly.
PRP has you covered to prevent rips, tears, and stains on your seats or armrest. Being that the factory fabric wears down over time it can start to erode after time. Luckily, PRP has developed a seat cover that puts shame on the cheap covers you can find at any auto parts store.
Specifically stitched and lined to fit snug, the PRP cover simply slides over the factory Tacoma seat. The craftsmanship gives an OEM fit and finishes with an elegant feeling. Offered with various stitching and fabric colors, PRP provides quality seat and armrest covers to protect the interior and give owners a sense of personalization.
- Fits snug over the factory seat to prevent rips, tears, or stains
- Simply install yourself or by certified PRP installer
- Available in 3 pre-designed color selections or customize
- Side airbag compatible
- Fronts are sold as a pair (left and right sides)
- Rear bench seat in available along with armrest/ center console
If you have any questions, please contact us. You can reach us by phone at 1-480-966-3040 or via email at email@example.com