The Edge Evolution CTS3 lineup has been hugely successful and now a new addition rounds out the product offering. Introducing the next-generation Evolution CTS3: an all-new, full-color touch screen CTS3 model. The product featured below is suitable for use on the 2003-2012 Dodge/RAM 2500 and 3500 models with the Cummins Turbo Diesel engine.
The CTS3 will continue to include all of the beloved features, benefits, and extended coverage from the CTS2 product series, all while adding a sleek, new exterior and cutting-edge screen. This monitor/tuner boasts the best look in the industry via a revamped slim case design and a five full-color capacitive edge-to-edge display with true swipe screen technology. Not only is the displayer crisper, but the higher resolution screen delivers an incredible pixel ratio with top-notch graphics. Other benefits include new screen layouts, faster processing speeds, WiFi capability, and more – all to set the Evolution CTS3 apart from the competition.
The Evolution CTS3 reprograms your truck’s stock computer through the OBDII port. The Evolution is used to save the stock files from the vehicle’s computer and then upload the Edge calibrations. This product comes with multiple power levels custom tuned by a team of professional engineers, and can be installed in minutes without ever popping the hood. The Evolution vastly increases horsepower and torque figures and, not only does it re-tune your Dodge/RAM truck, but it also stays mounted in the cab and features real-time monitoring of vital engine and vehicle data for a complete gauge package.
If you are in the market for a product to improve throttle response, gain extra power when towing, race down the track, increase fuel economy, or just enhance the overall drivability of your truck, then the all-new Edge Evolution CTS3 Digital Monitor and Tuner is the one. This is a top choice for those who wish to monitor their truck’s performance and prefer not to program their vehicle, or for those who already have significant performance upgrades and want to safely monitor the truck.
Not only does the Insight monitor vehicle performance, but it can also provide audible and visual alerts to help protect your vehicle. It provides information on exhaust gas temperature, boost readings, transmission temperatures, fuel percentage, and the option to add even more with the expandable accessory system. The Edge Insight CTS3 delivers unmatched monitoring capability for OBDII vehicles and works well with custom tuning products or as a stand-alone monitor for total “insight” on how your Cummins truck is performing.
- Most comprehensive, state-of-the-art, multi-gauge/tuner touch-screen display on the market
- 3rd Generation design is faster and more capable than ever
- Power levels designed for daily driving, towing, performance, and extreme
- Gains of up to 175 HP and 470 TQ to the tires
- Simple installation just plug into OBDII port. No wiring required.
- Monitor key vehicle parameters like trans temp, boost, RPM, and more
- Full color, 5 capacitive touch screen with auto-dimming
- Offers crystal clear data at your fingertips
- Highly customizable gauges and backgrounds
- Boot up directly to gauge screen upon key cycle
- Swipe capability allows easy switching between screens as needed for towing, performance, economy, etc.
- Built-in performance meter measures 0-60, mile times and more
- Advanced integrated data logger with export capability
- Ability to add vehicle licenses to tune multiple vehicles with one product
- Clear and Read DTC Codes
- Wi-Fi Updateable
- 2003-2012 Dodge | Ram 2500
- 2003-2012 Dodge | Ram 3500
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Vivid Racing team. You can reach us by phone at 1-480-966-3040 or via email at email@example.com.