Baja Designs are the masters of any LED lighting upgrades for off-road or on-road purposes. When it comes to engineering a light that can project, maintain energy levels, and efficiently disperse heat Baja Designs has it nailed. With the new LP6 Pro Driving / Combo light all three of these categories are knocked out of the park with a brilliant display of workmanship.
Offroading demands intense light output to see the path ahead of you and keep you safe from any obstacles that might be blocking the trail. The new LP6 puts out a staggering 8,600 forward projecting lumens out the 6 front LED’s. To fulfill the 200-degree spread of light spread, Baja Designs incorporated their Integrated Peripheral Technology (IPT) to add an extra 1,700 lumens through 4 LED’s on the side of the module. This brings the total lumen output to 10,300!
To achieve such a high lumen output, Direct Ducted Cooling (DDC) was incorporated into the face of the module directing fresh air through the body and to the heat sinks on the back. This keeps temperatures low, allowing the LED’s to perform at their maximum capabilities. Integrating an amber day-time running light, low power, and high power modes the on-road functionality is impressive.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Satisfaction Guarantee – 30-day money-back guarantee
- 5000K daylight – less fatigue on eyes, produces natural color
- CopperDrive – Only LED performing at 100%
- Moisture block – waterproof, rain resistant, and submergible
- uService – Replacement lenses available
- Forward Projecting Lumens: 8,600 Utilizing 6 LEDs
- Forward Projecting Wattage/Amps: 90W / 6.5A
- IPT Lumens: 1,700 Utilizing 4 LEDs
- IPT Wattage/Amps: 15W / 1.0A
- Dimensions: 7.5 inch Height / 6.5 inch Width / 3.2 inch Depth
- Weight: 4.2lbs
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hardcoated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized Machined Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware and Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ftand Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
If you have any questions, please contact us. You can reach us by phone at 1-480-966-3040 or via email at email@example.com.