Brian Crower Stroker Kits use with BC Crankshafts with the corresponding connecting rod and piston combination. The Brian Crower stroker kit delivers a system matched setup that installs correctly the first time.
Although specific differ from kit to kit, you can be sure each Brian Crower Stroker Kit incorporates a larger stroke, steel billet crankshaft ??_ not a reworked OEM crank, custom forged aluminum pistons, premium alloy wrist pins, full ring pack, 4340 steel billet connecting rods w/ARP fasteners, and ACL Bearings. All this equals a fully balanced system, ready to install, for some big time power and torque gains.
Stroker kit designed for larger displacement. Features 4340 crankshaft, 4340 steel billet rods and custom pistons with pins, rings and locks. Stroker Kit Includes:
-BC 4340 forged steel crankshaft (84.5mm stroke B16A, 95mm stroke B18C).
-BC 4340 Econo steel billet connecting rods w/ARP 220,000 p.s.i. fasteners.
- CP aluminum forged pistons (any bore size, any compression ratio).
- 9310 nickel carbon steel alloy wrist pins for ultimate strength.
- Ductile iron plasma top rings, tapered second ring, low tension oil rings.
- Features aluminum buttons/rail supports (not spiral locks).
- ACL rod and main bearings with high strength copper-lead load area.
- Fully system balanced and ready to install.*Contact Us for special pricing.*
1988, 1992, 1996
||1988, 1992, 1996
Brian Crower, Inc. was created to fill the need for high quality, high performance, late model internal engine components, in stock, at very affordable prices. Stroker kits for all popular Sport Compact applications and camshafts and valve train to match. Complete packages designed to work together to deliver more horsepower and torque as well as greater reliability. Every product line is tested on precision measuring instruments for accuracy, imperfections and metallurgy. Dyno tested and tuned for optimum results.