Can-AM OEM Electronics are available through our OEM parts store.
We carry thousands of OEM Can-Am parts to keep your offroad vehicle running in top condition. All parts are original Can-Am direct from the factory in OEM packaging. Need help finding the right Can-Am or Performance product? Just contact our knowledgeable sales staff today!
OEM parts are used on multiple vehicles in a wide range of locations. Please check the part location for your vehicle in the list below.
- Can-Am RT LTD SE6 2018 SPYDER
- Can-Am ST 2016 SPYDER
- Can-Am RT STD SM6 & SE6 2018 SPYDER
- Can-Am RT 2017 SPYDER
- OEM Parts do not always ship the same day.
- Some parts must be ordered from the manufacture and then will ship out to you.
- This can take anywhere from 3-6 days.
- Once an order is placed for an OEM part and confirmed, items cannot be cancelled and are subject to our Shipping and Returns policies which include a cancellation or restocking fee.
- If you are in need of a particular product for immediate shipping, please contact our sales team to check live stock.
Our story was sparked when Canadian inventor Joseph-Armand Bombardier created the world's first tracked snow vehicle, the 1937 B7 snowmobile.
In 2003, Can-Am Off-Road launched its first modern, dedicated off-road vehicle to acclaim. Leading engineering, strong reliability, proven racing success, and exclusive Rotax engine lineup mean our journeys together will continue far beyond 2020.