48 inch T-Tracks are designed for use with Yakima and Thule rack systems. 48 inch T-tracks are designed for use with short bed DECKED systems only. They come in a set of two with stainless steel mounting screws. Designed for Yakima and Thule racks.
If you are looking to permanently mount tracks that provide a strong, low profile attachment point for Yakima or Thule rack systems, we have you covered. Core Tracks are made from 6063 T5 aluminum alloy. They can be oriented towards the cab side or tailgate side of your truck bed. These T-tracks have been custom manufactured to align with the steel tubes in your DECKED deck part. Each set of T-tracks come with two tracks and stainless steel mounting screws.
- 6063 T5 aluminum alloy
- 5/8 inch wide
- .45 inch tall
Customers that want to use standard YAKIMA products with our T-tracks need:
- DECKED T-tracks
- A set of Landing Pad 1
- A set of four Control Towers
Plus whatever array of Yakima stuff your want!
DECKED LLC warrants to the original purchaser of this product that the product will be free from manufacturing defects in workmanship and materials for a period of three (3) years from the date of the original purchase. If within three (3) years from the original date of purchase this product fails due to defect in materials or workmanship, DECKED LLC will replace any defective part at its option.
The original purchaser must contact the DECKED LLC customer service team and provide a description of the defective part, including digital pictures if requested, with the original purchase documentation as validation of warranty coverage or have previously activated their warranty online.
This warranty DOES NOT
cover or apply to:
REGISTER YOUR PRODUCT FOR ANY FUTURE WARRANTY NEEDS AS WELL AS TO BE INFORMED OF PRODUCT IMPROVEMENTS, ISSUES, OR SOLUTIONS SPECIFIC TO YOUR MODEL.
- Damage to the product due to misuse, mishandling and abuse
- Products not used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions or recommendations
- Product not assembled or installed according to manufacturer’s instructions
- Normal wear and tear
- Undeclared damage to the system during shipping, acts of God. In addition, consequential damage and incidental damages (including lost time) such as damage to persons or property are not covered under this warranty