Fabspeed is one of the top fabricators of aftermarket parts. With the introduction of Porsches new production line model of the 997 Carrera it was short after that manufactures such as Fabspeed to take this new model into unseen performance. The Maxflo Supercup Exhaust System is completely T304 stainless steel, 14-16 gauge C.N.C. mandrel bent 2.25" tubing for improved power and sound.Key Features:
- Fits all 997 Carrera Vehicles 2005-2008
- Loud and aggressive Supercup style. Recommended for Track Use ONLY!
- System can reuse stock tips or Fabspeed's Dual-style tips.
- You CANNOT reuse the factory PSE tips on this exhaust.
- Direct bolt-on replacement for the OEM restrictive muffler.
- Works with OEM catalytic converters or Fabspeed's 200 cell German Imported sportcats.
- Dramatic improvement in sportscar sound and power.
- Complies with factory warranty and fits all 997 Mk. 1 vehicles worldwide.
Please specify in the Vehicle Information box below if your car is a 3.6L Carrera or a 3.8L Carrera S model.
For Install Instructions CLICK HERE
Fabspeed manufactures the worlds highest quality MAXFLO T304 Stainless Steel exhaust systems, carbon fiber style high performance air intake systems and more for Porsche, Ferrari, Maserati and Lamborghini cars. Fabspeed Motorsports has over 16,000 sq ft of fabrication, sales and warehouse space in their Philadelphia location and additionally over 200,000 sq ft of dedicated manufacturing space in the USA.